Alpha in me

He slapped me! I was on the ground because he slapped me!

"You will not pull away from me when I want to kiss my mate!" Luke yelled at me, I didnt know why but my wolf was angry. I thought she loved his wolf, oh well. I felt the blood boil in my vaines, he will not slap the Future Alpha of the Silver moon pack.

"Listen mate! You will respect me. I am a future alpha and you treat me like it. Just because I am your mate doesn't mean I will obey your ever command. I want a mate that will be kind and caring. You can be protective! You can be somewhat controlling! But you will not go off and slap for not kissing you back. I dont even know you! And I will reject next time you do that." I snapped, I tried to connect to my wolf but she was off trying to make Luke's wolf obey her. I felt power radiating off me as I snapped, I heard the tone of my voice and demanding vibe.

I looked at Luke's face, his eyes had guilt and sadness in them but his face held an anger look. I gathered my stuff and made my way toward the door, when I was almost there a hand fell on my shoulder. I felt sparks, I tried to shrug his hand off but it would fall off, his grip tightened when I tried to walk towards the door.

"Mate. please, I didnt mean to smack you, I just wanted to kiss you so bad. I didnt mean to lose control like that, I just couldn't help it. I....I...." He was trying to figure out what to say, He looked at me with a shy smile. He smiled as I grabbed his hand and gave it a small squeeze." If I can tame the beast, you can tame your own self." He shook his head as he packed his stuff, I gave a confused face but he just a deep husku laugh and directed me towards the office. He had his arm around my waist when we walked outside,  he walked to his car and told me to get in. I asked him where were we going and yet again he chuckled and kept driving. I realized we were going to the local cafe, all he said was table for two.

*Luke's POV*

I brought her to a local cafe to get to know her. I want her to understand I didnt mean to lose control, I hope she understands.

'if it weren't for you losing control we wouldn't be here right now.' my wolf said, 'its your fault too, you lost control also.' he blocked me out. I let her order and then I ordered, as she ordered I stared at how beautiful she was. Her flowing brown hair, her vanilla cherry scent, bright hazel eyes. I wanted to kiss her perfect lips, but is promised myself I wouldn't lose control again.

"what?" Angelina asked

"your just beautiful,  tell me about yourself." I said.

"Well, my full name is Angelina Hope Foster, my wolf's name is Hope. My favorite color is forest green, I am the future alpha of the Silver moon pack, I will be alpha June 1st and yeah. My cousin, the beta, and my grandpa alpha are very protective of me...oh...and I want me reservation, but I dont want to combined any reservations with it." she spoke clearly while staring at her drink, she  looked up at me after she spoke. I get she doesn't want to combined reservations, but why? is there some secret or what? 'i cant get hope to talk to me about that'

my wolf, Ryder, said. I guess it was my turn to tell about me so I did.

" My full name is Luke Ry Santos, my wolf name is Ryder. I am alpha of the red moon pack, my cousin is also my beta. I won't pressure you to combine the packs, but why?" I know our get to know each other was short but it helped a little. Angel moved uncomfortably but spoke.

" Before my parents died, my mom told me to always have something in my life separated from everything else, so I picked the pack. I can go and do what ever I want on the rez and nobody really objects. I mean I .....people know why I do things....nothing changes in the pack so everything is like what it was when they were alive." she said the last part in a whisper.

*Angelina POV*

I never told anyone that before, only Josh, grandpa and grandma know that. Well..the whole story of it anyways, I guess he cares because he grabbed my hand and made circles with his thumb when I teared up a bit. "I won't make you change and combined them, if its that important to you then I won't. " He let me chose, I like that.