He said hes is taken

Angels POV

Canines is a wolves only club, there is only a couple in each state, so they are many different packs there. When we arrived, I found out the boys already made reservations there and we just walked right in. We went straight to the bar for drinks, Noah said for us girls to stay sober because their getting drunk and we said to stay away from girls or else. They laughed and walked away, basically ditching us to play pool with their friends, alpha friends and their mates weren't happy either. I walked up to Alpha Jake's, Nate's, and Liam's mates to talk and Ally followed me. 

"If Liam gets wasted then he is sleeping on the couch." His mate said, we all agreed that that's what we're gonna do,too and outside if their caught with another girl. Maybe it was a little harsh, but their wolves, the can shift and sleep on the ground like real wolves. 

~~~~~~~~3 hours later~~~~~~~~~~~~

 I saw Luke pushing a girl off him, I got Ally to look and sure enough, Noah was just drinking beer. All and I had about six shots and some strong drinks but it takes a lot to get male wolves drunk. Luke was wasted along with Noah, but still that girl on Luke wouldn't get off. She kept getting back on, she don't know what she is about to happen to her, though. >:) 

"I'm taken, get off." I heard Luke say for the millionth time, I got up, walked over to them and B**** slapped that slut off my man. She got up growling, and the boss came out immediately. i heard her call him daddy, oh crap. He turned to me and growled, well, two can play at that game.

"That slut comes near my mate again and I will not be nice." He told me she has a right to do that, lets just say i lost it. I growled so low and deep, that I scared him, my eyes changed to a red color and I grew my canines. Luke had given Lucas control so he could deal with me, the owner told us to leave and never come back again. Oops.

~~~~~~~At home~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ally took Noah to their house next to ours, and I took Luke to our bedroom. I let him sleep while I told Josh over Skype about how I am now banned from Canines. All he said was and that is how not to mess with a Luna, him and me talked for about two hours before i went to bed. 

I woke up to a groan beside me, I look over to find Luke clutching his head and continuing groaning. I held back a laugh, he looked over at me and growled, but failing with a groan. Luke laid on his stomach with his head turned towards me, I think that helps his hangover, I'll be nice and help him, though. I made coffee and put in some herbs that my grandma uses when Josh comes home with his hangovers. The coffee tastes horrible after but it helps, I hope there's no spitting, Josh would spit it out and drench me in it.

I bring the coffee to Luke's mouth and close his mouth before he can taste it, he tries to fight it but he swallows it anyway. He lays back down, he fell asleep quickly and he actually said thanks, I love you, babe. I thought he would just fall asleep not talking,  he's full of surprises. 

"Hey babe." I hear as i walk out of the bathroom after my shower, his eyes travel up and down my towel only wrapped body. I blush, grab clothes and rush to the bathroom before he can grab me. "I can tell my herb coffee helped you hangover." I say when I hear he is sitting against the door, he whimpers to be let in, he sound like a dog wanting to be let in from outside. I walk out to be only thrown on the bed and kissed on my neck, I giggle as his breath tickled my neck. "That coffee worked perfectly, now can i please kiss you without you pushing me away?" He looks at me for a answer, he opens his mouth to speak and I kiss him before anything could come out. After the make-out session, I fix my hair, straighten my clothes which Luke tried to take off but failed miserably at and went down to the kitchen for something to eat. 

Sorry for the wait, I have no excuse for the wait. I was lazy and din't do it, plain. I won't even promise a time except in the next few days, that's all.  

Luna Angel, out (salute)