The strictest Alphas can be tamed

Today is May, 21 and I'm a werewolf, I am the only one on the reservation that goes to a public school. New thing have been popping up everywhere in school, like today I found out I'm getting a new English teacher, I was told by my best friend, that he's hot. I don't know whether to believe her or not. I end up at the door sensing like I am wild and free, which is weird. It's until I see who the teacher is or should I say what is. THE TEACHER IS A WOLF!

He is hot, but he's a wolf, now that I see who it is I get a little cautious. "Hello everybody, I am Mr.Santos, I will leave off where you guys stopped." When he sits down I get a good look at him, he has deep brown eyes, short yet long dark brown hair, and could be Danila Kozlovsky brother.
* note *
Look him up if you dont know who Danila Kozlovsky is. He is a russian actor.

"Hey Angel," My best guy friend ,Noah, loves calling me Angle since my middle name is Hope and my name is Angelina. Angel caught on so most of my guy friends call me that. Noah sat next me, he was the only guy who has permission to sit next me, he may be human but he has one heck of a punch. He never lets any guy near me unless he knows me, it's handy when the football team comes along and hits on me.

My wolf growled at him, I asked why, but I didnt like my response.

'mr.santos is our mate, hes alpha luke. the world strictest alpha, his wolf dont like Noah calling us that. I want him.' I told her no but that didnt stop her from making it impossible to do my work. Just before the bell rang my mate told me to stay after, as soon as everyone was out he closed the door and walked over to my desk. He came over to my desk, lifted me out and gently set me down on top of my desk. " I smell your an alpha, I will allow that. But you will not ignore that I'm your mate, love? can you do that?" He totally took me off guard, he was being nice not stern, was I already that loved by him?

His lips roughly against mine snapped me out of my thoughts.

I pulled away quickly, then I was on the floor with my cheek stinging.

*authors note*

sorry for the short chapter. I am typing on my phone so sorry for mistakes. I hate auto correct sometimes. I will update as soon as possible.

My Mates An AlphaOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara