Telling Alpha and Beta

*Angel POV*
Luke drove me back to school just before last bell. I quickly got in and started back to the rez, the school is a 20 run away. I got out and didnt expect what I saw when I got my house. I live in a house with the Alpha, Luna, Beta, and third command. The third command, Kyle, told ne to report to Alpha's office. I knocked on the door and made my way in, I saw Josh, grandma on the couch and grandpa at his desk.
" Angelina why did I get a call saying you skipped half of tour day at school?"My grandpa's eyes were dark, meaning his wolf was surfaced and could easily take over. "You know you could not become alpha, Angelina Hope Foster. " Uh-Oh, he used my full name, when he uses my full name I know I'm in for it if the excuse isn't good enough.
" Grandpa,  please....th..there's a good explanation for this. I-I found my mate today." He calmed down slightly when he heard that, Josh raised an eyebrow and grandma smiled happily at that. I wanted grandpa to talk but of course Josh had something to say aboit that.
"I want to meet him. Who is he?" Josh's wolf was surfaced, too, I wanted to tell them badly but I think I will start off slowly."Tell us how, why, and who." My grandpa said calmly.
" Well he is my new english teacher, he said I dont have to combined reservations. " I saw them look at each other, they knew I mean alpha." He is Alpha Luke." I heard my grandma gasp, Josh growled, and my grandpa's face softened. "Angel, I want to meet him. Tell him to meet us in the clearing, 8 tonight." My grandpa got up and gave me a hug, I hugged back. "Thank you. I already tamed him, I think." I let go  and gave a confused look on my face. My grandpa laughed but became serious when he said you will tame him.

*note*
I know, a short chapter. Comment if you like it, my first story and I dont know if you guys like it so far.