The chase

Luke ran after me through branches. I ran until I came upon the water fall I discovered when I was little. I go there when ever I want be alone, of course Josh tries to follow me. It's protected by heavy thorns and fallen trees. I would always go close to his pack to get to it and never get caught by his patrol.

I ran around an edge to the opening of my cave. I put couch cushions and paint supplies there, I paint wolves all over the walls. Nobody has been in cave except a couple of actual wolves, I let them stay in there when they need to be away also. I walk in to find the alpha of the mountain wolves, sitting on one of the cushions. He growls frustratingly and lays a head on my lap when I sit down. I pet his head, down his back to relax him.

I look up to a growl and see Luke. " Luke, I -" " You didn't tell me where you were!" He growls loudly at me. The other alpha, I named Streak, growled back. They growled at each other over me.Streak has known me since he was born, three years ago. " Streak, that is my mate your growling at. He won't hurt me, okay?" (TFIOS reference. No? fine) Streak backed down to the cushion. Luke hugged me tightly, he said he was worried about me. He kisses me and whimpered when I pulled back. Streak laughed which got him a glare from Luke.

Luke went out and got lunch for me and him around one. He brought back a raw steak for streak. After lunch Luke and me were cuddled up and I was on my side trapped by Luke's arm. Streak nudged my head and grumbled for me to get ready for the feast. Luke gave me a questionable look." You understand wolf?"" Yeah I learned it growing up. I used to spend any of my spare time in the mountains with them. It is surprisingly fun to hunt with them." He looked thoughtful but just nodded. Streak grabbed my arm and pulled,he growled so Luke could under stand. He said if I don't leave now that he will get his brother and dad to help him pull me up. " Well.....I guess I don't want you to meet Streaks family so I better go."

-----That night------------

I was on stage and my grandpa was about to make me the alpha. To become alpha you have to be bit on the right shoulder by the current alpha. A tattoo will cover up the bite so I can walk around without question. My grandpa moved my sleeve from my shoulder and kissed my forehead. He grew his canines and bit my shoulder. I felt the power shift and my legs weaken. I bit my lip to not scream. He licks the bite to heal it then hugs me. I get off the stage to change for the feast. I hear a knock at the door and open it to find my grandpa.

" Come on you have guests." He takes my hand and leads me onto the stage to introduce them. I see Luke, Streak, his dad I named chief and his mom I named Luna. They all look alike, they have the same streaks as Streak but they have dark brown fur in stead of a white undercoat. I never showed them to anyone here." Everyone. This is Streak, Chief, and Luna. Streak is the alpha of the mountain wolves and his parents. This is alpha Luke. My loving mate. Streak and his territory may be on ours but it's his territory originally. I have spent most of my free time with them, so they taught me to teach their language and they understand us, we'll, his family and him can speak like us,too. Streak can you say hi. You may say hi if you wish." I said respectfully to chief and luna. Them and Luke said hi.