Chapter 5

I'm on the chair, watching outside of the window, but my mind is not where it has to be. It's on him. The way he talked to me yesterday made me realise that he has no heart. He is a jerk, ruthless, selfish moron. How everything had changed in just a few moments, eleven hours ago I was so happy but now everything is messed up. Thanks to him who made me realise that I'm nobody. I'm getting an urge to slap him like right now because he made me cry, insulted me in front of everyone, in front of that bitch Gloria. I cried like hell when I came back to my room. How dare he? Nobody had ever talked to me like this before. I just hate him. I don't want to see him. I wish I never had to face him again. But it's impossible.
My thoughts break when I heard a knock on my door. It must be Laura because she's my only friend here and only she bothers to come here.

I opened the door and Laura is leaning against the door frame "Hey, darling" she says, winking at me. She walk inside "Where have you been? I haven't seen you since yesterday" she settle on a chair.

I closed the door and sat on the bed next to her "Nothing, just got a little busy".

"You know, you can't lie to me. Neither you can hide anything".
I just nodded. I don't know what to say next.
"What happened?" She asked

"Nothing" I replied without looking at her. "I'm not feeling well. That's it".
Her eyebrows draw together, must be thinking about what is wrong with me.
So I decided to tell her everything because eventually, she'll know sooner or later.
I told her from starting to end.
She kept silent for a moment, calculating what to say next ." I know, he is being rude all the time" and sat on edge of the bed beside me. "He never used to talk to anyone except his friends" she continued "He doesn't deserve to be your friend, Alice. You're too good for him. So it's better to forget everything and move on"
I don't reply. Because, honestly, I don't know what should I say about this. Maybe she's right. He and I. We can't be friends.
"Ok leave all that we have a party tonight".
Oh no, I'm not in the mood for a party or anything. All I manage to reply is "Oh".

"What oh? You are coming with me" her statement is an order more than a request.

"No" I snapped "I am not interested in any of this stupid stuff" I waved my hand in 'No'. "Party is not my type or maybe I am not the party type" I add.
I usually don't go to parties. I don't know, I just don't like being drunk and then dancing like a freaking nut. And the party is all about getting drunk and then doing unusual stuff which you'll regret after the morning hangovers.

"Oh come on" she frowned, sliding her arm on my shoulder "I won't go if you'll not come with me. And you know how excited I am for tonight." She turned me to face her "Please. If you'll not find yourself comfortable. I promise we'll leave immediately".

I let out a heavy sigh.

"Please.." Laura plead.

"Ok fine, I'll go with you. But please don't make me regret this".

"Yes, sure" she pulled me into a hug "Thank you so much. Now get ready I'll catch you after an hours" and walk out of my room.

~~~~~~~~~

I wore a sleeveless high low black lace dress boasts gathered a surplice V- neckline and a fitted waistline, having an asymmetric design at the hem of the skirt which cover my thighs completely. I left my hair open, and my eyes are smoky black since I do a little makeup on them.
I was wearing my black high heels when Laura enter my room "Someone is looking hot today" she teased.
She's in a sexy glitter off-shoulder ruched blue bodycon dress and a silver pendant add more glamour to her. She'd done loose curl on her hair, which made her more beautiful than ever.

"Not more than you" I replied, looking myself in the mirror for the last time before leaving.

"Shall we?" She asked and smiled.

I nodded 'yes'.