Quotes 44: "Action"

"At a time of deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act."

By,
George Orwell

There have always been many fears for the future of this country. The founding fathers whose documents were the written words of the United States were done to protect our future Americans from unknown threats and to guarantee the rights for the people of the United States.

Many of the founding fathers and mothers of this country, have always been deeply concerned about the roles that the central banking and moneyed interest groups have done and with all of the propaganda that has come from their misdoings it has caused, without a doubt, the chaos and cultural differences
that we have to deal with in our world today.

Sadly, many of the fears he said have come to light and have been true! But, no one has bothered to understand their intention of those said documents that have existed in our constitution from those people since that time when it was written.

George Orwell was one of those people that were among some other's who predicted that our civil rights for the average American family would soon to be trampled on severely in the future. Do you think his thoughts about these facts are wrong? I do not know, but make no mistake in what was said in his quote. Take care to keep a vigil for this country, by watching over it all again and again. To keep it safe from all of those people who want to desperately tear it down and then tear us apart!

I personally believe that George Orwell's theory was met by what he said since his that last quotation of his words. Pray for that reason and for our country. Let freedom ring.

As Ever,
MaryEllenCampbell
MEC:©️2018