Quotes 27:"Burn"

Radical Face sings The Gilded One
This Song Is Awesome

"It doesn't take a lot of strength to hold on, it takes much, more strength to let go."

American Politician
J.C. Watts

"At some point you will realize that you have done too much for someone, that the only next possible step to do is to stop. Leave them alone. Walk away. It's not like you're giving up, and it's not like you shouldn't try. It's just that you have to draw the line of determination from desperation. What is truly yours will eventually be yours, and what is not, no matter how hard you try, will never be."
As Ever,
MaryEllenCampbell
MEC:©️2018

"Quoted in Criminal Minds: Season 10:Episode 2 : Burn"
"A serial killer who tried to kill Reid in the hospital was shot by Penelope Garcia was convicted and was going to be executed in n the next couple of weeks. She tried everything to get him a stay of the execution by the governor and had written him weekly along with everyone else in the judicial system, trying to get a different result. Yet the system was already in motion for him to be executed.
She went to the penitentiary in Texas, asking him what she could do for him in his last moments of life and finds out during their conversation that no one cared and except for her letters he had no other contact with humanity. But she went, to ease her guilt. What she didn't expect was him asking her to watch the execution, for he had no one else and he told her he was scared. It was in that moment she realized that no matter what she did could not change what was going to happen was not going to stop. She learned then, that we as people are not sometimes supposed to fix everything no matter how much or how hard you wasn't meant for you to fix the problem. This was a valuable lesson for her, that we all need to learn also. Sometimes, you just have to let go!"

Mary Ellen Campbell