Quotes 24: "Wisdom"

"For what are we in this world, if wisdom is all we have "
By,
Aristotle

The grass is always green. There is never a time where it is not green. It is only not green, when you perceive it otherwise. You, as an observer, have a choice whether or not you perceive any event to be good, or bad.
What is 'good' and what is 'bad'? For there can be no honest explanation for 'good' and 'bad'. Well, I could say 'good' is anything that makes us feel positive, and 'bad', is anything that makes us feel negative. Now let's go a little deeper. I only told you what is 'good', and what is 'bad', according to my parameters, and within my own belief systems. How could I tell you what is 'your good', and what is 'your bad'? If per chamber this is a hypothetical example. 

If I told you that I was bankrupt, then that would be a bad reaction that I would be telling you. It would definitely depend on moment in time that weed through my bankruptcy and it would be a terrible thing in my life for I was suffering from this action.
On the other hand, I could tell you that I was bankrupt. And at a another point in time it  could be a good thing for I would be starting over on a clean slate wiping away everything that weighed me down. Every person you encounter will tell you what is 'their good', and what is 'their bad', and it's based off of their own belief system with their own parameters. They can tell you why they feel the way they do, but that is all they can tell you!

And you shall not limit yourself to anything a person tells you based on what their opinions of good and bad are. You have a free mind to explore the universe for yourself, and it's strictly governed by yourself in this civilized manner. Once you experience an event, only then can you determine something to be 'good', or 'bad', because you observed it and felt those emotions yourself. Has anyone ever told you they didn't like something, and it shocked you because you believed everyone enjoyed what it was?

Limit the amount of negativity your weave in life. Anything can put you in a mood that is good for you or
don't keep depending on how much negativity you put out into the universe.  If it is something that puts you in a mood you are not welcome to then get rid of it by walking away. that puts you in a Negativity will only spiral into another negative circumstance giving you more of your negative of feelings in your life to feed your fear of feelings off of it l feelings to feed off of. Educate yourself, about your habits and about this use of limitations you have learned in your life, then don't exceed that limit! Forgive yourself, and then you will keep growing and learning how you are to live personally and grow along with it. Learn your limitations and then don't exceed them, for that is the only way you will ever keep growing.

As Ever,
MaryEllenCampbell
MEC:©️2018