Quotes 31: "Friends"

"Walking together with a friend in the dark, is better than walking alone in the light."

By,
Helen Keller

This quote, by Helen Keller places the emphasizes of our importance of having a real friendship. Although one prefers to walk in the light, for without someone who walking in the light alone, the solitude of this becomes undesirable to its end. While on the otherhand, if you are with a friend and walking in the dark both of you will enjoy each other even it is in the dark. For just having a person by your side, provides you with the security that you will need and the happiness that they can give you.

Just imagine all those times when you really needed a friend by your side? To build up your confidence and bring you through the tough situations of life. Those last moment, late night calls, because your day has gone awry. Or you have lost another boyfriend who ran out on you. Or worse yet, someone who has died and you have no one else to console you from your pain! Those are the times that having a real friend can always bring you out of your problems. A real friend that will take the time to make sure that you are comforted, in all of your situations in your life. I Honestly could not understand why no one would want that kind of friendship for they are the people that are your salvation! They are the ones who pull you out of your hardships and continuously put a smile on your face, when it's difficult for you to remain happy. Having a true friend, beats all of any other options, that one other person would ever need!

As Ever,
MaryEllenCampbell
MEC :©️2018