Quotes 8: "Kind Words Can Never Hurt"

"Kind words can be short and easy to speak,
but they have echoes that are truly endless."
By
-– Mother Teresa—

Hello, Thank you, That's nice, I'm happy for you, You're welcome. All these words are kind words, like so many other words we hear daily. And yet, the cost for you to say them is nothing, but opening up ones self and learning how to share your kindness to one another, is the cost we have to pay!

So why are these words so important to us? How do kind words impact you on others? And how do unkind words impact them? While both may produce ripples, that keep going, only one of these words could help people in finding and living their best possible life.

It might only take just one person too help them, and you might be the one person to do it. And in doing so, it only makes you become a better person, a more kinder person and a happier person that you can become, only by saying one nice thing to one other person. So what kind of person do you want to become? I can only imagine, that you know the answer to this question?

Kind words, whether spoken or heard, has a rippled affect  on everyone that is around us. It can make a lasting impression on how we think and how we act. It effectively works on our moods, our attitude, and all of our emotions. There even have ongoing medical studies.  that have proven the impact on our brain's chemistry. What you may say and what you might mean too say, will make this lasting impact on your emotional self worth, some of that can make an impact on the other person and if can help them also. It is an emotionally and physically attachment to these words that can help them.

So do you want to go around and never say anything kind to anyone? Do you really want that on your conscience? To be the one person to say something that is really hurtful?And the same thing happens to the person too whom speaks to you. Do you wish them to cause you pain and harm? For in just one moment of anger, we might say something unkind, but in the long run, is there really anyone that you dislike that much that you would poison your our own emotional thoughts that are processing inside your mind. Pouring these unkind words out onto them, will only have a negative feedback on us. So it's imperative for us too think before we speak? Think before we act. And that sometimes can be the hardest thing for us to do.
A quote from Jesus's Sermon on the Mount:
"Do unto others as you would have them do unto you."
"All things whatsoever ye would that men should do too you, do ye even so too them."
And the Mosaic law contains a parallel component of this quote also;
"Whatever is hurtful too you, do not do too any other person."

This quote is the ethical basis of Jesus's teachings and the quote also comes from other religious groups main scholars and is often referred too everyone as the
"The Golden Rule."

As Ever,
Marly Jeffreys
MJ:©️2018