Quotes 25: "Lambs to Lions"

"Rise and rise again, until Lambs become Lions"

From,
"Robin of Nottingham"

From Thy Charter of England

"Cometh the Hour, Cometh The Man "

This quote must have meant more to those that fought during the Holy Wars, with King Richard the Lionhearted. Never to be paid by the king and his royal castle of their duties in those wars. The English kings demanded loyalty yet he gave nothing more than taxation too their own people.

Making the royals richer than they deserved. If a king had just allowed each man to have their freedom to live a life where each man could live on some land and farm without being afraid of being robbed of their dreams and live a life from what they deserved then that would be a King that they would respectfully love, and deserved for them to fight for their country till the death. Yet, it took many years of fighting within their own countries between themselves until they finally understood. For all of what these men ever wanted was to be respected.
"For each man's home, is his own castle.
This is one quote that meant too that those men who fought for each of their countries were to gain their freedom, to live life in a society, free from worries  educating their children and giving back to those in the same manner would never give up their fight for the freedom and rights until they received them. In this case, one could still say they never stopped fighting for what they believed!"

As Ever,
Mary Ellen Campbell