What the hell

Eva's P.O.V

"Um can everyone please Umm gi-give us a-a minute pl-pl-please?" Ava said walking back in forth.

"Everyone in the house!" Carissa said making everyone go inside.

"Hey baby." My mama said coming close to me.

"Don't you touch me!" I yelled going to stand next to Ava.

"Listen we know y'all are shocked." My dad said.

"Shocked! Shocked! Is that the word for it!" Ava yelled.

"Now watch your tone now little girl." My dad said.

"Or what?" I said crossing my arms.

"Eva we know you guys want an-." My mama was about to say but got cut off.

"You Damn Right we want answers!" I said.

"Then sit down-." My Dad started to say but was cut off.

"No! Ain't no damn sit down. Talk!" Ava said crossing her arms.

"Ok we know y'all are upset but y'all just have to listen to us and everything will become more understandable." My mama.

"Speak , because we definitely don't have all day." I said.

"Ok we did it for y'all own good." My dad said.

"Oh so leaving us on our own was for our good!?" Ava said pacing back and forth.

"We didn't want y'all in the mixed of that!" My dad said.

"Ava baby just listen to -." My mom said coming close to Ava but Ava cut her off once again.

"STAY AWAY FROM ME! There's no explanation for this! There's no talking it out or explaining yourself. You two left us! We were 16. Came home to empty house, blood everywhere, House was destroyed. Do you know what that was like for us! Eva still has nightmares! I have Flashbacks about living on the streets for 5 months! Did you know we lived in a homeless shelter?! Huh did you?! Of course not because y'all decided to protect y'all own ass expect for you children!" She said crying.

"Girls we love you more then anything in this world." My mama said.

"Love? Love!? Love my ass! How could you love your children but leave them out to rot? You know a lot of the problems I have come from you! You two are the cause of everything that has went wrong in my life. YOUR THE REASON! The REASON I can't sleep! The REASON I scared to be alone! The REASON WHY I CANT HAVE CHILDREN! YOUR THE REASON FOR EVERYTHING!" I said crying but regretting what I just said.

"What are you talking about?" My dad asked.

"What do you mean you can't have children?" My mama asked.

"Go Head Eva Tell Them!" Ava said sitting down.

I really don't wanna do this. But hey it's been long over due.

"His name was Dex. At first he seemed like a nice guy, sweet , kind the whole nine yards...one night he asked me if I wanted to come to a hotel party ..and I thought why not? I mean I like him and he is a nice guy so what's the big deal. I was only planning on being there for an hour because Ava was sick and I wanted to be back just in case she needed me. So I got there and nobody was there except for Dex. So I asked him did he just want to spend time with me and he told me no everyone will be here just chill. An hour passed and I was ready to go...so I told him and he told me to wait until his "buddies" got there but all I wanted to do was go home. Then as I went to the pick up my shoes , the door opened and four guys came rushing in. I automatically knew I was in trouble. So I got up and started to walk towards the door but was pushed on t-th-th-the bed. The only thing I remember was my clothes being ripped off, and every single one of them pushing into me like I was some kind of sex to-y. I screamed but nothing was coming out of my mouth,NOTHING! I felt like it would never end. I felt so dirty, useless, w-w-weak, helpless......I woke in a alley...clothes barely on...body sore...lost in my mind....I cried until I blacked out and when I woke up again I was in the hospital....I lost everything that night. My mind, my soul and my body. All because I was looking for SOMEONE TO LOVE ME!!!! YOU LEFT ME! YOU LEFT US! WE NEEDED YOU AND YOU LEFT US TO SUFFER! I HATE YOU!" I said running into the house.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ava's P.O.V