Where do we go from here , part 2

(Next Morning/Eva P.O.V)

"Mommy, Were hungry." Aaliyah said sitting in my lap.

We have been to this hospital every since yesterday and I'm so tired.

"I know baby and mommy is going to go get you guys something soon ok." I said rubbing her tummy.

"I'll take them to get something, I was about to go out anyway." Tiffany said standing up.

"How about Tiffany takes the kids , and I take you home to shower and stuff and take you to the store to get a few things." Danica said looking at me .

Aww shit.

"I don't know, I don't want to miss anything." I said playing with my fingers.

"Girl go , I'm here , Cassidy is here and honey and the guys are on their way, if you miss anything we will tell." Riley said.

"We got this , go get some rest and do whatever you got to do. We got this." Cassidy smiling.

"Ok , but please call me if anything happens." I said.

"Eva come on they got it, you need some rest." Danica said as we walked away. This finna be a interesting ride.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ava's P.O.V

"Ava wake up." I heard jamal say shaking me.

"Umm five minutes." I said rolling over.

"Kyson needs your breast." He said chuckling.

"Ughh , you could have just use the breast milk in the refrigerator." I said getting up rolling my eyes.

"I tried , but he wants mommy." He said smiling.

"Mommy is tired." I said walking out of the room with Jamal behind me.

"Just go feed my baby woman." He said smacking my butt and walking downstairs which made me laugh.

"Hey mama's Baby. What's wrong." I said as I walked in Kyson room's and picked him up.

"Come let's feed you." I said sitting down in the Rocking chair and guiding my breast to his mouth. "Wow slow down."

"I told you, he wanted you." Jamal said coming in handing me the wash cloth.

"Thank you." I said taking it.

"No problem, whew I still can't believe I have a son." He said. Which made feel guilty.

"How did you find out." I said looking at Kyson.

"Yo Sister." He said.

Ha Big Mouth ass.

"Look Jamal I was gonna tel-" I started to say but was cut off.

"Look Ava ion need yo explanation on why you did what you did. I don't , only reason why I'm here is because of my son. Other then that we have nothing to talk about." He said looking at Kyson.

"Ugh Fine." I said under My breath.

A part of me knew I fucked up with Jamal . He didn't even look at me the same. I mean don't get me wrong, We wasn't always at our best. But he always made sure I was happy and he loved me. But I messed all that up to run after a man that was out to kill me.

"Anyway I wanted to talk to you about something." He said sitting on the floor.

"What is it?" I said.

"You moving in with me." He said looking down at his phone.

"Jam-." I was about to say but was cut off.