Dangerous Games

*Friday*

"This is a Dangerous Game of love , accusing you of cheating on us baby , cheating on love baby."

"Wake up !" Danica jumped in my ear and said.

"Why would you do that!" I said hitting her with the pillow.

"My bad. I just came to tell you . Me and the girls are off to school." She said looking at herself in the mirror.

"Where's Lincoln?" I said getting up.

"Sleeping. I fed him already so no need to stress." She said.

"Thank you." I said.

"Good morning mommy." Aaliyah and Ayana said coming in at the same time.

"Mommy can we go to the movies tonight?" Aaliyah asked.

"Not tonight baby." I said looking at Danica.

"But please mommy. We really want to see the new incredibles movie." Ayana said . Wait what did she just call me.

"What did you just call me?" I asked.

"Mommy." She said looking at me with the most innocent eyes ever.

"Why though." I said grabbing her hands.

"Because Aaliyah said . Were sisters now. And you're her mommy so if we are sisters that makes you my mommy too right?" She asked.

"You are absolutely right baby." I said hugging her trying not to cry.

"Mommy you're squeezing me." She said laughing.

"I'm sorry baby." I said laughing.

"We'll say goodbye to mommy and let's go." Danica said.

"Bye mommy." Ayana and Aaliyah said to me.

"Bye babies." I said hugging them.

"See you tonight." Danica said kissing me.

"Mhm I have morning breath." I said.

"Yeah you need to fixed that." She said walking out.

"Screw you." I said getting up.

"Maybe tonight." She yelled back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ava's P.O.V

"Who's mommy's Big man. You are ? Yes you are." I said as I played with Kyson.

"He's up early." Jamal said coming in the room.

"I thought you went home." I said looking up.

"I thought you would need the help ." He said sitting on the bed.

"I don't need a babysitter. Ya know." I said picking Kyson up and walking out of the room.

"It's called protecting." He said following me.

"Well whatever it is me nor Kyson nor Ryan need it." I said walking into Kyson room to get his car seat and bag.

"Why you got to be so damn stubborn." He said following me.

"Because I'm independent." I said putting Kyson in the car seat and strapping him down.

"Where you going?" He asked.

"Eva's. Can you take him while I get Ryan please." I said handing the car seat and bag to him.

"You know you don't suppose to be out the house yet. Especially with him." He said following me to Ryan's room.

"I know. It's just Eva didn't wanna be alone today. Me either especially since we have to do that thing tonight, come on Ryan boo up up." I said picking her up.