What the hell

My mind is so blurry, I can't think straight, everything was happening all to fast, I had to get outta of there.

*Flashback*

"Aye wyd?" Dex asked as I sat on the edge of the bed.

"I really need to be getting home." I said shaking.

"And miss out on all the fun." He said smiling as he went to the door to open and 4 Guys came in. They was looking at me like I was a piece of meat.

"Damn dex how get her?" I heard one of them whispered.

"Man it was easy." He said laughing.

"Umm Dex , my sister is looking for me, so I'm just gonna go." I said standing up with my shoes in my hand.

"Aww baby stay for the fun." One Guy said taking my shoes.

All of sudden they started crowding around me.

"Dex please I have to go." I whispered.

"Later." He said turning off the light.

"No please, don't do this please." I said before I was pushed on the bed.

*End Flashback*

*15 minutes later*

"Come on open the door." I said as I knocked on the door.

"Eva what are doing here." Danica asked as she door. As she was talking I kissed her.

"Shut up." I said walking into the house.

"What was that for?" She asked looking at me like I was crazy.

"I want you , now." I said taking off my shoes. And kissing her again.

"Wait slow down." She said grabbing my waist and pushing me away.

"What's wrong?" I said looking at her.

"Oh I don't know , maybe it's because 2 hours ago you basically told me to leave you alone." She said backing away from me.

"You know I didn't mean it." I said stepping close to her.

"So I'm just a rebound ,because I know damn well You ain't change your mind that quick." She said sitting down.

"I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO ANYMORE OK! Everything in my life is moving to fast and i don't know What to do , I'm just lost and I want to scream. I thought i had everything under control but I don't." I said crying.

"Shh it's ok, I just need you to tell me what going on."  She said taking my hand and sitting me down In front of her.

"I shot him." I whispered.

"S-shot Who?" She asked. But I didn't say anything.

"Shot Who Eva!?" She asked grabbing my face.

"Micah." I whispered again.

"Is that him." She asked. And I nodded.

"Oh my god, Eva tell me exactly what happened." She said. But I shook my head.

"Ok, since you don't want to talk to me , what do you want?" She asked me.

"Laid down." I said whispered.

"Ok come on." She said grabbing my hand and taking me upstairs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ava's P.O.V