I gotta to go

Riley's P.O.V

Last night was the worst. I mean all of my nights are bad, but this was worst. I slept on the kitchen last night because I couldn't move it's like I was stuck, in plus I knew Micah lock the bedroom door. I woke up cold and and wet. Lord please help me.

"Yo ass still on the floor." Micah said coming in the kitchen laughing and fully dressed.

"Ain't shit funny." I mumbled getting up off the floor.

"What you say?" He asked.

"I said where you going ." I whispered.

"Work." He said smiling. Nigga what you smiling for.

"See ya later." I said walking pass him. This my chance.

"And you better have my house clean and my food ready when I come back." He said as I was walking upstairs. Nigga when you leave, I'm leaving.

"Ok." I said and walked upstairs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Micah's P.O.V

Wassup g, it's ya boy Micah. And I know y'all may hate me right now, but I'm really good guy. I mean I work to provide for my family, I'm a great father. I'm the full package. Now don't get me wrong I'm not a woman beater, it's just riley she's disrespectful and disrespectful kids need to be punished. And if y'all was wondering yes I am Eva's man. As matter of fact I'm heading that way now.

*5 minutes later*

*knocks on the door*

"Frank your lat-oh it's you." Ava said opening the door. Ha mean ass.

"Yes it is me, where's Eva." I said stepping into the house.

"Eva your boy toy is here." She yelled upstairs.

"This boy toy has a name." I said rolling my eyes.

"And I don't like you." She said walking off. That bitch mean, but you She fine tho.

"Micah!" Aaliyah said running in hugging my legs. She so cute man.

 She so cute man

"Liyah Bear." I said picking her up.

"Are you taking me to school today?" She asked.

"I can't , but I'll be here tonight to spend it with you." I said.

"Well isn't that sweet." Eva said coming from upstairs. Damn my baby bad.

 Damn my baby bad