Epilogue

One month later / nobody's P.O.V

"Everything's packed?" Eva said asked as they put everything into the truck.

"Yep, The only thing left is the beds." Ava said.

"I'm truly going to miss it here." Eva said looking at their old house.

"Girl you only gonna be 45 minutes away from it. You can always come back and visit." Ava said putting the last box and her truck.

"I guess you're right." Eva said shrugging her shoulders.

"Aww cheer up sissy bear. At least we gonna be close to each other now." Ava said hugging her.

"Great!" Eva said pretending to be happy.

"Sarcastic ass." Ava said rolling her eyes.

"Hey babe, you ready because the kids are getting restless." Danica said coming around the corner.

"Yeah , I'm ready." She said smiling.

"Let's Get this show on the road then , because everyone is already there." Ava said hoping into her car.

As Eva looked around at the place , a hint of sadness started to form inside her body. Within months her whole life has been changed. Who would have thought one night at the club would lead to a world filled with happiness, pain, and sorrow. Welp I guess that's what you get when you're a Stanley.

"Bring yo ass girl." Ava said blowing her horn.

"Bye bye lee street." Eva said smiling turning to go to her car. " Don't blow yo damn horn at me!"

Beep beep.

To New Beginnings.💓

The End.