Welcome home

*A week later*

"Ava can you please hurry up." I said as I was waiting for her to come out the bathroom.

After a whole week. Her and Kyson are finally getting released and I'm so excited.

"I was coming." She said coming out putting lotion on her hands.

"Not fast enough." I said rolling my eyes.

"Anyway have you talked to frank yet?" She asked. I have but I'm not telling her that.

"Nope." I said shaking my head.

"He doesn't want anything to do with me." She said picking up Kyson and placing him in the car seat. My nephew so cute.😍

"That's not true

"That's not true." I said.

"It is true, because he would have came back by now." She said looking at me.

"Ava, he loves and cares about you a lot and this is all new to The both of you. You just need to give him time, he'll come around I promise." I said smiling.

"I guess you're right." She said really low.

"Good , now lets get y'all out of here." I said.

*in the car*

"Where are we going?" Ava asked.

"Making a little pit stop." I said smirking.

"This better not be shit stupid." She said.

"It's not." I said smiling.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ava's P.O.V

"Ok wake up , we here." I felt someone shake me. Finally it feels like we have been driving for hours.

"Finally I thought we would never ge-." I started to say but stop when I looked outside.

"Surprise!" Eva said getting out the car.

"What are we doing here?" I asked as she opened the door.

"Don't ask questions, just come on." She said getting Kyson out.

*inside*

"Welcome home!" Frank said as we walked in. I immediately started to tear up when he started to walk up to me.

"Welcome home baby." He said smiling and giving me flowers.

"What going on?" I asked wiping the tears away.

"I know you hate me for not being there . But that's because I needed to clear my head and make this happen. Ava I love you so much and nothing will ever change that and I'm sorry for not being there for you. But I promise you It will never happ-." He said but was cut off by me kissing him.

"Sometimes you don't know how to shut up." I said laughing.

"I love you." He said smiling.

"I love you more." I said kissing him again.