Club Scene

Ava's P.O.V

"Bitch I'm bored." Eva said flopping on the couch. Ughh she get on my nerves when she do that.

"Ok? And what you expected me to do?" I asked confused as of why she was telling me.

"Come On Ava lets go out." She said shaking my leg.

"Oh no." I said scrolling on my phone.

"Why not? We ain't been out in a long time." She said crossing her legs.

"Because last time we went out you got pissy drunk , I had to take care of you , and on top of that you threw up on my new Gucci slides." I said making her remember that night.

"Ok that was a long time ago." She said.

"It was last month ." I said laughing.

"Please Ava I'm bored and I know you bored too. Plus it's ladies night and you know what that means." She said smiling.

"Ladies get in free." I said giving in.

"Yay! Now get up big booty. We got some partying to do." She said helping me up.

Eva's P.O.V

"Bitch you betta!" I screamed as my sister came out the bathroom. "You look amazing."

I convinced her to come out with me tonight and I am so glad she agreed because I was tired of being cooped in this house

"Me! Bitch look at you." She said looking me up and down.

"I do look good Don't I?" I asked spinning around

"Girl , Anyways what club are we even going to?" She asked.

"The new club that just opened on 25th street." I said looking down at my phone.

"Club Persian?" She asked again.

"Yeah , why?" I asked looking at her.

"Umm I won't be going." She said slipping out her shoes.

"What! Why not?" I asked confused.