Frank..I love you

"Where y'all going?" I asked Eva and Aaliyah as they came downstairs all dressed.

"Well we have to go get another set of hearing aids and get someone signed up for school." Eva said grabbing her keys.

"No Ava would you like to come?" I asked.

"I didn't think you want to come, plus you need some rest after that episode you had last night." She said laughing.

"I was drunk." I said rolling my eyes.

"Maybe you shouldn't talk when your drunk, cause you said alot of things." Eva said laughing.

"Don't you have somewhere to be and what happened to the job interview?" I asked.

"Are you angry? And I didn't want to do it anymore, Anyway come on Aaliyah." She said walking out the door.

Y'all last night was HELL! First I have a major hangover. Second my mind is still going crazy. And third my mind is still on Frank. Oh god.

*Knocks on the door*

"Who's there." I said getting up to answer it. "Eva did you forget your-." I started to say but go cut off when I open the door.

"I'm not Eva." The person said.

"Frank, how did you know where I lived?" I asked crossing my arms.

"I have my ways. Can I come in?" He asked.

"Depends, where's your little pet?" I asked. I love being mean.😂

"Come on Ava we need to talk." He said. Ok he's serious.

"So what is it you need?" I asked sitting on the couch.

"Your little episode last night." He said.

"I don't know what your talking about." I said. Acting confused.

"Ava, I didn't come here for you to play stupid." He said.

"I don't think I'm in the wrong here." I said crossing my arms. I do that a lot.

"You called the girl out on her parenting." He said.

"Something you should be doing!" I said getting upset.

"She's her mother Ava!" He yelled.

"But she LEFT!" I yelled back at him.

"Ava-." He started to say but I cut him off.

"No Frank! It's my turn to talk....I had you first! WE were together before Kerri came along!" I said looking at him.

"Yeah, SECRETLY!" He said.

"That doesn't matter FRANK! You said you loved me!" I yelled.

"And I do!" He said.

"Wow! And sleeping with the schools slut is love. Please." I said walking to the kitchen.

"Ava you know I would never love Terri how I love you." He said following me.

"Oh yeah, and how do you love me?" I asked putting my hands on my hips.

"More than anything In the world." He said.

"But you get Kerri pregnant." I said.

"It's Terri and that was an honest mistake, but I don't regret it because we made Ryan." He said.

"That was suppose to be my baby, I was supposed to be her." I whispered in tears. This shit hurts man.

"Ava I love you, you know that." He said grabbing my hand.