Where do we go from here

Eva's P.O.V

"Where is she!?" I said busting in the hospital doors and slamming my fist on the front desk.

"Excuse me , But ma'am Imma need you to calm down." The receptionist said. Bitch I'll choke yo lil ass.

"Sorry ma'ma she's just under a lot stress , apologize Eva." Riley said still smiling at the lady. Bitch you fake.

"Look ma'ma I'm sorry , but my best friend is here and I need to know what's going on." I said as my face soften.

"What's the patience's name?" She asked looking at me with a stank face. Bitch !

"Carly Jackson." I said tapping on the desk.

"She's still in surgery." She said looking at me.

"Do you know when she will be out?" I asked.

"Do I look like a fortune teller to you?" She asked with an attitude.

"Bitch I will cut yo ass , keep playing wit-." I said but was cut Off by Riley.

"Ok time to go , thanks for yo help." She said as we walked away.

"Did you hear that bitch, "do I look like a fortune teller to you" Yes bitch you do , Ouu that bitch don't know me!" I said putting my hand on my face.

"Look you need to calm down , I know you have had a rough couple of weeks , but calm down." Riley said sitting down.

"Ughh ok." I said sitting down.

"Good now I'm gonna go call everyone, just to notify them." She said walking off.

Lord please help me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ava's P.O.V

"Why was he here Eva ?" Frank asked following me in the room.

"I don't know frank , he just popped up." I said going into the bathroom.

"You sure about that?" He asked.

"yes im sure , i dont even know how he found out where we lived." i said shrugging my shoulders.

"what did he want?' he asked.

"I don't know frank!" I said as I finally snapped.

"Keep your damn voice down." He said closing the door.

"Ion got to do shit , I'm grown! You ain't my damn daddy." I yelled.

"The kids are in the next room, and the babies are sleeping." He said grabbing my arms.

"Get your hands off of me!" I said banging him and the chest.

"Ava! What the hell is wrong with you." He yelled at me.

"Everything is wrong me! Haven't you noticed, my life is hell !" I said as he let me go.

"Ok, that's why I'm here to help you." He said.

"I don't need help ok." I said looking at him.

"You know what? I'm sick of you and yo bipolar ass attitudes! I'm out!" He said walking out and slamming the door.

"Fuck you!" I yelled falling on the bed and just crying.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Eva's P.O.V

"Lord please just get me through this, please." I said praying.

It's been 2 hours and one has informed me on anything at all!

"You still waiting?" Riley said coming back. She had to go get lani.

"Yep." I said nodding my head.