[120] Need You (Logince)

Written: August 14
Ship: Logince
Note: This is where I try to not write smut but make it seem a bit smutty but totally not smutty at all because I can never write smut in my life and I don't really plan to-

It started as a simple dare. Logan and Roman were dared to give each other a short kiss both by Patton and Virgil. They glanced at each other nervously as Roman decided to break the ice. "Look, let's just get this over with."

Without giving Logan a warning, he connected their lips like that. Virgil and Patton didn't believe that the two would actually kiss, or that Roman would actually make a move on that. They both chuckled and left the room, leaving to their own devices before Roman smirked at Logan.

"W-What?" Logan stuttered out, still breathless from their kiss. Roman hummed and sat down beside Logan, dragging the said trait onto his lap before replying, "They don't know that we're actually together yet."

Roman reconnected their lips, as Logan moaned to it softly, "F-Fuck, Ro. I need you."

With that, the night was filled with moans and groans coming from Logan's room. It was a miracle how Patton and Virgil hadn't caught up by how loud they were.

But still, maybe they'll keep their relationship a secret but they'll fuck each other again and again and again.