[76] "I Can Wait..." (Platonic Royality)

Original: May 2, 2018

July 11, 2018
Before we get into the angst...

Someone make this a thing because I am wheezing at how I got these pictures

TW: Angsty? Definite character death

Patton and Roman knew each other since they were in diapers. Actually, their older brothers, Logan and Virgil, were friends before they were born so naturally, the families bonded.

A small eight year old in a princely suit came dashing with his friend who had an unusually large glasses and a cardigan draped around his shoulders.

"Come on, Pat! We're gonna be late for supper," the eight year old cried out to his friend. Lately, he had been feeling things that he wasn't supposed to..

"On my way, Roro! Go tell mamma that I'll be there fast!" The small spectacled boy yelled, running back into the field that they were playing in. He probably planned to get flowers for Auntie Erin.

This could work, the young boy thought as he approached his brother Virgil and his best friend's older brother, Patton. "Hello, bro and other bro!"

Virgil gestured for a fist bump which Roman gladly gives back. Virgil was your usual gay open emo kid. He is around thirteen but had the mindset of an eighteen year old. "Hello, Princey."

"I told you not to call me that, Emo Nightmare!"

"And I told you not to call me that as well. Did any one of us follow? Nope," Virgil shot back, which made Roman slightly annoyed. Brothers know how to annoy each other in the worst way possible.

"Virgil, Virgil! I wanna ask you something," Roman said seriously. Virgil sensed the seriousness radiating from him so he sent Logan away to find his brother.

Logan, having the literal mindset of a forty years old, who is still unmarried and depressed, murmured something along the lines of "Patton" and "stupid cute brother". It was actually quite amusing.

Virgil bent down to meet face to face with his brother and said worriedly, "What's up, Roman?"

The young boy launched into his dilemma, "Brother, I've been feeling weird around Pat... There's something in my stomach that makes me want to vomit when I'm around him and when I'm away from him, I just wanna cry."

Virgil laughed at his brother's innocence as Logan and Patton came back. Logan looked exactly like his brother except for his outfit. Instead of having a cardigan, he had his signature tie and polo shirt.

It was awfully formal for a day at the picnic ground. Patton smiled and yelled out, "Roro! Look at what I got for Mamma and Auntie Erin!"

After that exclamation, the problem the young boy was worrying about all went away and was completely abandoned as he joined his friend to count and rearrange the small bundle of flowers he had.