[49] "Compliments" Pt. 2 (Prinxiety)

Original: October 22, 2017

July 9, 2018

Virgil wanted revenge. Of course, he wasn't hurt by what Roman told him, but he knew that it took Roman a lot of courage to do so.

The next couple days, Virgil waited. This made Roman feel anxious for a moment but made himself thing that Virgil forgot it.

But he didn't.

Virgil went to the common room to see the others watching some sort of documentary without him, he sighed. The usual.

Virgil walked up to Roman and said, "Hey, Princey. Your brain is like a unicorn."

Roman looked away from the documentary and focused his attention to Virgil, the others seemed to notice, wondering what was going on.

"Why is that?"

"Because even though it gives happy thoughts-"

"Aww, that's so kind of you-"

"I wasn't done," Virgil said, smirking. Roman felt like something was going to happen. Something bad, but not drastic.

"Even though it gives happy thoughts, it doesn't exist."

Roman's face looked offended. Patton laughed a bit but was trying not to since it insulted the creative trait. Of course he failed.

Logan, on the other hand, was trying so hard not to laughed. His face turned red.

Virgil smirked at his victory and left for his room, leaving a very offended Roman, a laughing Patton, and a very red Logan.