[46] Hide N Seek Gone Wrong (Moxiety)

Original: October 15, 2017

July 9, 2018
... I don't know... I like this, sorta..

"Patton, can you explain how you managed to get all the way up there?" Logan asked, looking at Patton with annoyance and concern.

Patton shrugged and said, "Sorry, Lo. I have no idea how I got here! I was just playing Hide and Seek with Roman then poof! I got all the way up here."

Logan rubbed his eyes. "Patton, why must you be like this? Let me get the expert."

Logan stated then started to look for the expert of climbing unusual areas: Virgil.

(¬_¬)ノ(¬_¬)ノ(¬_¬)ノ

Virgil was on the cupboard apparently. Logan sighed and called out the anxious trait.

"Virgil, your boyfriend needs you," Logan said, the tiredness of dealing with Patton evident in his tone of voice.

"What did he do now?" Virgil complained, not wanting to move from his comfortable position, which to the others, was the most uncomfortable position anyone can have.

"He's stuck on the roof."

"WHAT?!"

"I told you he's stuck on the roof. Do I really need to repeat myself all the time?"

"That was a rhetorical question, dude. I'll handle Patton now. Go sleep or do whatever you do," Virgil said, waving Logan off and walking outside to see Patton there. On the roof.

Virgil sighed as Patton greeted him in his usual cheery tone. "Heya there, Virgil! Look at me, I'm all the way up here."

"I know, Patton. Why did you end up there? Please tell me it's not because of Princey," Virgil stated. he looked at Patton's expression and sure enough, the said trait was fidgeting around like a kid who was caught doing something bad. Oh, the irony.

Virgil sighed and rubbed his eyes. He needs to have a talk with Roman. Virgil summoned a trampoline and Patton looked at him, shocked.

"How did you do that?!"

"Duh, this is the mind. You can do anything here. You probably thought of somewhere high to hide from Princey because he is scared of heights," I stated.

Patton chewed on his lip and looked very hesitant to jump off. "Is this really necessary?"

"Can you get down on your own by thinking your way down?"

"No, all I can think right now are many different ways on how this can very much go wrong."

"... Do you want me to come and get you?"

"Very much. Please," Patton said, clearly embarrassed by this predicament.

Virgil sighed as he got on the trampoline and jumped himself onto the roof. Patton watched in amazement as his boyfriend got onto the roof with ease.

"My knight in shining armor!"

"Isn't that Princey's job?"

"Nah, it's yours now," Patton said as he shut Virgil up. Virgil complied.

They sat there for a while, thinking all about life, completely forgetting that they were still on top of the house.

That is, until Logan came around and said, "I do not want to bother the both of you, but I believe you have to get down. It is going to rain."

After Logan said that, a bit of drizzle came. Both Patton and Virgil got off the roof. Patton didn't hesitate this time because Virgil was with him.

Patton and Virgil walked into the common room, after Virgil willed the trampoline to disappear. They dropped into the couch and started to cuddle next to each other.

Needless to say, Roman won that round of Hide and Seek, but neither of the others cared.