Chapter 14

Well, well, well, how long has it been? Too long, I know. So, I have re-read my story and so I have decided to try and finish this story. Obviously it has been a while since I last updated this story so my writing will be different, hopefully better. If I change anything and you are confused then leave a comment and hopefully I can clear everything up for you then. Well anyways, here it is.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Nessie POV

It has been a few weeks since all of the abductions that had taken place and everything seemed to have settled down. Jake and I were doing well in an actual relationship and my whole family was searching for the vampire Kyle and Brandon. We had determined that Kyle must not have actually been dead when my mom had bit him and drank from him, causing him to turn. Brandon, we had no idea why he tried to hurt me, but assumed Kyle's was revenge purposes.

I was getting ready for the day to hang out with Jake so we could just relax and spend some normal quality time together. I finished putting on my clothing and headed downstairs where I was met with my oh so handsome boyfriend to take me to out and around for the day.

"Ness" Jake said smiling warmly at me. He took my hand and led me outside and to my car where he said he was taking me to the beach to do some cliff diving with the guys, who I haven't seen in quite a long time.

Once we got to the cliffs I saw all of the guys and ran over to greet them. Out of all of Jake's friends, Seth had to be my favourite. Seth was just the sweetest boy and he always was really kind to me.

"Hey there Ness, Jake finally going to let you go cliff diving?" Seth asked me with his big goofy grin on.

I looked back at Jake to see a sort of concerned/worried look on his face. I turned back to Seth to say "Well...since I am a full grown adult now, I don't really think Jake gets a say in it anymore" causing the group to let out a bunch of laughs and howls.

I turned to Jake again who did no look impressed. "Ness, I have told you it is dangerous and how I do not feel comfortable having to jump up here, even if you are a hybrid you can still get hurt" Jake said using his concerned boyfriend voice.

I brushed him off. "Come on Seth, lets jump together". I had been slightly irritated with Jake lately because he has been way too over protective with me lately. I know that the run ins with the vampires scared him, but I seriously had to live my life still.

Before anyone could answer, I grabbed Seth's arm and ran off the side of the cliff.

I felt the icy cold water hit my skin and then the warm arm of Seth who helped bring me back to the surface and then to shore.

"Oh my god" I said trying to catch my breath. "That was...awesome!". I was practically bouncing up and down from the adrenaline that was now coursing through my veins.

I heard a small and low growl come from behind me. I already knew it was Jake without turning around. I turned and was faced with Jake, I gave him a peck on the lips to silence him before heading off back to the top of the cliff to go jump again.

After an hour of us all jumping and having fun, which Jake eventually started to have once he pulled the stick out of his bum, we decided it was getting late and to head back home.

We were all about to leave when the guys all seemed to freeze in their tracks. They seemed to all know what was going on but me.

The next thing I know, all of the guys except Jake are stripping and phasing into their wolf forms.

"Ness, I need you to listen to me very carefully" Jake said very seriously, causing me to just nod, not being able to get anything to come out from my mouth. "We have caught the scent of two vampires, I am thinking they are the two that tried to hurt you as they do smell familiar to me" I nodded again. "I need you to start running back home now, I am going to strip and phase and follow close behind, but I need you to get back to the house as quick as possible ok?" Jake finished.

"Ok ok Jake, but I am scared" I said my eyes starting to fill with tears from being so scared.

"Ness, I am going to do everything in my power to keep you safe. These vampires having been messing with us for too long, so if they do manage to get you please know that I will not stop until you are back in my arms" Jake said and pecked me on the lips "I love you ok?"

"I love you too Jake" I managed to get out before I began running at full speed"

As I was running I could see the blurs of Jake and the rest of the pack, but also I could see the two vampires beside me who kept glancing at me.

The vampire who I remembered to be Kyle locked eyes with me which caused me to just stop all of a sudden out of fear. I know I shouldn't have stopped but I was just frozen, I probably looked like a deer in headlights.

A wickedly evil grin appeared on Kyle's mouth as I felt cold arms grab me around the waist and then I was moving again, but not of my own accord.

I tried to look around, but I couldn't see any of the pack, just trees and more trees.

We then arrived at a small cabin where I was brought inside.

I was met by Kyle and then Brandon. I was shaking in fear, I had no where to go, not that I could pry my feet from the floor anyways. "Why are you doing this" I asked trying to keep my voice steady.

"Well hello to you too again Renesmee" Kyle said stepping in front of me to caress my cheek.

I flinched away from his touch, he did not seem to like that very much though. "Where did Jake and the others go. They were there, then they disappeared. They would not have just left me" I said, trying to keep the tears that I knew were filling my eyes at bay.

"Well you see here dear Renesmee, Brandon and I seem to have some special abilities" Kyle started. "Brandon here is able to show you whatever he wants to see, He can make anything around you change, he can even make it so that you no longer appear to other, as if you just disappeared." Kyle continued to explain "Now as for me, my gift you will learn for yourself now" he said taking another step closer to me so that he was now touching my face more.

"Don't touch me!" I said trying to sound brave.

"Oh dear Renesmee, you will not be saying that soon." Kyle spoke. "See my gift is that I can take away your memories, replace them with new ones if I'd like, or just leave you memoryless if I'd like" Kyle smirked "which is what I will do right about now, say goodbye to your life dear" Kyle said finally before putting his palm on my forehead and closing his eyes.

I could feel all of my memories becoming more and more distant, like they were being locked away far in my brain where I no longer had access. It hurt like hell causing me to let out an ear-piercing scream. Everything then got fuzzy and the next thing I know, I'm empty.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

So I hope you don't mind me adding another abduction in, I needed to find a way to tie them all together, because I have no idea where I was originally going with it haha.

Well hope you enjoyed.

Also be sure to check out my Jacob Black Imprint story! (I am going to be starting a new Paul Imprint story as well!)