Chapter 3

Hey so sorry I haven't uploaded in like forever. I just got my new laptop so i should be uploading more often. Well this chapter is dediicted to Agentfriutloop thanks for fanning me.

Hope you all like this chapter and after this chapter i will go back to my normal schedule. Again sorry for not uploading.

---------------------------------

Recap:

"Do you still believe I wouldn't feel the same way?" I shook my head and kissed him again.

We walked for another 15mins until we reached a little lake and I recognized the lake as the one Jake would take me to when I was little. I would say it was our lake, like my mom and dad have their meadow.

Jake grabbed my waist and we fell onto the grass of course me falling on top of him. I burst out giggling. And kissed Jakes lips. I smiled resting my head on his chest, drifting off to sleep, dreaming about him. Oh how much I loved him.
-------------------------------
Recap:

We walked for another 15mins until we reached a little lake and i recognized the lake as the one Jake would take me to when i was little. I would say this is our lake like my mom and dad have their meadow.

Jake grabbed my waist and we fell onto the grass of course me falling on top of him. I burst out giggling. And kissed Jakes lips. I smiled resting my head on his chest drifting off to sleep, dreaming about him. Oh how much I loved him.

--------------------------------

Chapter 3

Renesmee's POV

I woke up in my bedroom. I swear I fell asleep on Jake's chest at our lake. Maybe that was all just a dream. I knew it was too good to be true. I sat up and a tear fell down my cheek, I just really wished that it could've been real.

I got up and got dressed (Nessie's outfit is in the external link ---->). I did my hair and put on some make-up and walked downstairs to see everyone smiling at me. I was sort of confused and I am sure my face showed it. Then I saw him, Jake. My face lit up and then my eyes went to the floor. He stood up and walked to me. "Hello Beautiful" he said to me and I instantly blushed. Was what happened real? Was it not a dream? No it couldn't be real. Could it? He gave me a hug and took my hand leading me to the couch. I was still pretty confused. Was this a dream? It had to be, I was waiting for someone to come and wake me up.

"So sweetie how was your day yesterday?" My mom started "Jake brought you home asleep in his arms." WAIT A SECOND!!! It was REAL! Jake does LOVE ME!!!! I smiled.

"It was amazing. I guess I was sorta wiped though" I blushed and leaned closer to Jake. He wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me onto his lap. I giggled. He kissed my cheek. I love Jake so much. And he loves me. I looked up at him smiling. Nothing could ruin my day. "Jake, do you want to go for a walk?" I asked him. He smiled and nodded his head. I stood up and started walking out the door. "Bye mom I will be back later" She smiled at me. Jake took my hand and we walked out the door.

We were walking when I started giggling and started running. I could see that he was running after me. When I couldn't see him anymore I hid behind a rock and tried to keep in my giggles.

I heard Jake yell for me but I didn't say anything. I knew I was going to break any second until and hand covered my mouth and grabbed my waist. At first I thought it was Jake but I saw the hand was pale and knew it wasn't him. I tried to scream but I couldn't. The hand was too strong.

I started to struggle but I couldn't get out of his grasp. "If you keep moving I will kill you so I suggest you stay still" he whispered in my ear. I stopped moving feeling a tear fall down my cheek. I kept thinking, I love you Jake. He hit my head and everything went black.
***************************

Jacob's POV

We were walking when suddenly Nessie started giggling. She started running. I ran after her but I couldn't see her anymore. I kept running. Where was she? I started panicking. "NESSIE!" I yelled. No answer. I started getting more worried when I suddenly smelt a bloodsucker.

I phased and caught Nessie's scent I followed it to behind a rock. All I saw was her coat. The bloodsucker TOOK HER!!!!!!! I was so mad. How could he take her!? What if she is dead or hurt. I have to find her!
**************************

Renesmee's POV

I woke up in an abandoned house. The vampire was sitting in front of me. He walked over to me and pulled me up. He pulled me really close to him and I was scared. He started kissing my neck. I had tears coming down my cheeks. He kissed my neck more and he started licking my neck. I thought I would take that second to scream. "JAKE!!!!" I scream and the vampire slapped me across the face. I put my hand to my cheek and I heard a growl. I looked and saw Jake and I sighed in relief.

Jake lunged at the vampire. The vampire dodged him and grabbed me. He squeezed my shoulder leaving a hand mark. I screamed again. Jake took that second to lunge at the vampire. But the vampire threw Jake into the wall again. The vampire took off and Jake phased back and slipped on shorts.

I could barely move and the darkness was starting to take over now. "J-Jake..." I said weakly. He ran to my side and held my hand. Tears escaped my eyes. "I-I am s-so s-sorry J-Jake"

"Ness, don't be sorry it isn't your fault" He kissed my cheeks. My eyes start to close and the last of my tears start to come. "NESS! Stay with me. Ness, don't go...." He pulled me to his chest and I was in darkness.
****************************

Bella's POV

We were all sitting on the couch when Jake burst through the door with a limp Nessie. I stood up and rushed to them "WHAT HAPPENED!" I shouted. I took Nessie from Jacob and held her in my arms. My poor baby! What happened to her?!

"A vampire!" he started "he had taken Nessie, I got to her before he could do anything worse, but he got away" My eyes were just wide. "I am so sorry Bella" "This is all my fault" I shook my head.

"Jake this isn't your fault. If it weren't for you I don't think Nessie would be alive." I shuddered at the thought of my baby being dead. Nessie will be ok. I know it. I just know it!

***************************

~3 DAYS LATER~

***************************

Bella's POV

It's been 3 days since the vampire atttacked Ness and she still hasnt woken up. I was very worried. Edward, Jacob, and I have not left her side once. Edward and I haven't even been hunting for over a week. I was going to suggest to Edward that we do so when Ness wakes up we are in control. "Um, Edward, I think we should go hunting so that when Nessie wakes up we can be able to control ourselves around her." He nodded and we headed out the door. I said bye to Jacob and we were gone.

*******************************

Nessie's POV

I can hear everything and feel everything. But all I see is darkness. All I want right now is to wake up and be in Jacob's arms. I knew how worried my parents and Jake were, and it hurt to know that i was the one making them feel this way. There was only one thing i could do and that was move. I knew that mom and dad had left hunting so it was only me and Jake so I decided i would try and wake up.

I was about to try and wake up when I heard Jake. "this is all your fault Jake. You shouldnt have let her out of your sight at all. You are supposed to be her protecter, she is your imprint! She will never forgive you Jake." He said to himself. I felt so bad. How could he ever think i wouldnt forgive him? I would forgive him in a heartbeat.

After a few minutes I tried to speak but it came out more as a groan. That was enough for Jake cause he was at my bedside in a flash. I slowly opened my eyes and saw him. He looked awful. No offense to him or anything. "J-Jake" I spoke.

"I am right here Ness" He said to me.

"I-I am so sorry Jake. I shouldn't have run off like that" I said feeling the guilt still. "This is all my fault. If i hadn't run off I wouldn't have caused all of this. I am so sorry. Can you please forgive me?" I asked hopeful.

"Nessie..." he started.I was worried he wouldn't. "Of course i will forgive you" As soon as he said that I pounced at him. I pressed my lip against his and kissed him passionately. He kissed me back and broke apart from the kiss smiling.

"I love you so much Jakey" I smiled at him again.

"I love you too Nessie. Always have, always will" He kissed me quickly. "Nessie you need rest" He tucked me in and was at the door about to leave when i stopped him.

"wait Jake! Don't leave. Stay!" I said and he came over and slid under the covers with me. I smiled and fell asleep to the sound of his heartbeat.

---------------------------------------

Sorry if that chapter was short. I will upload tomorrow. Please vote for this story because i am going to be entering this in the 2012 Watty Awards and i will want it to make it on to round 2. Also you know if you comment or fan you get a dedication so please,

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

POST

Yours Truly, Jade

xoxo