Chapter 8

Hey everyone I am SO SORRY I haven't uploaded in a while. I will try and make this a good chapter but I am sorry if it sucks. I am gonna try to upload more often but I have a HUGE geography Assignment due on Thursday. But I will definately be uploading chapters on the weekends definately though. Well this chapter is being dedicated to 1pinkgiraffe thanks for fanning!!!

Hope you all like this chapter!!! Enjoy<3

---------------------------------------------------------

Recap:

"N-Ness?" She said sorta confused and i was confused to haha. She obviously noticed because she said "What happened? The last thing I remember is sitting next to you and that guy.", "Where is that guy anyways?"

I was a little nervous "Y-you killed him" I said and she looked surprised. Her Eyes gave it all away.

"W-what?" "H-how?" Those were her last words before she dropped to the ground.

"MOM!" I screamed and ran to her.

--------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 8

Renesmee's POV

Right when I got to mom I was in tears. "MOMMY PLEASE WAKE UP!!!" My eyes were all puffy from crying so much. Why was this happening?

Jake was behind me cradeling me to his chest whispering reassuring words to me. I was sobbing because i was so upset about mom. How was this happening?! SHE IS A VAMPIRE FOR CHRISTS SAKE!!!!

I burried my head in Jakes chest and cried my eyes out. I heard a bit of a groan and then I saw my Dad standing up. "DADDY!" I was still crying. He seemed confused at first and then he looked at mom and it looked like his eyes just about came out of their socket. He ran to her at vampire speed and picked her up and rubbing her back.

"Nessie, what happened to her?" Dad asked me.

I had to calm myself down as much as I could "M-mom r-ripped y-your h-head of-ff an-and th-then k-killed th-the p-person st-stering the b-boat an-and t-tried to k-kill J-Jake and al-also m-me" I took a deep breath "She then s-seemed fine and sh-she j-just f-fell ov-ver and h-hasn't w-woken up-p y-yet" I finished still extremely upset. I was still surprised I got some full words out.

Dad leaned in to take me into his arms but jake pulled me closer "Give me Nessie" Dad said.

Jake just shook his head no. Dad seemed to be getting madder by the second. "J-Jake whats wr-wrong?" I asked Jake a bit scared.

He looked at me and whispered in my ear "Its not your Dad Nessie. He is being posessed" My eyes widened and my mouth fell open "Nessie if you look at his eyes they are green" I looked at his eyes and sure enough they were green. How could this be?

I started to become scared. "How did you find out?!" 'dad' said, but he didnt sound like dad. "DONT CALL ME DAD!" dad said "MY NAME IS BRANDON" He screamed at me and Jake pulled me closer protectively. I was terrified now. All of a sudden there was a flash and I was no longer in Jakes arms.

"JAKE!" I screamed.

Jake stood up growling at Brandon and Jake was shaking more than I have ever seen him shake before. "Give her back" Jake said through clenched teeth.

Suddenly Brandon didnt look like dad anymore. Dad was laying on the ground. Brandon was 6ft tall (not taller than Jake) had brown hair, RED eyes and was pale. He had to be a vampire. "Don't worry Renesmee I will not kill you, but you will be mine now" Brandon laughed evilly and then ran at vampire speed and we were far away from the boat.