Chapter 13

Hey everyone I am SOO Sorry I haven’t been uploading anything. It’s just that everything has been pretty busy lately. But I will try and upload more often. But don’t be ad if I can’t please. Anyways this chapter is being dedicated to cassiacullenxx thanks for fanning me.

Well I hope y’all like it <3

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Recap:

I thought everything would be fine when a pissed Kyle walked through the door and before I even knew it Kyle had me with his hands around my neck. I tried to scream but I could barely breathe. “One move from you mutt and she loses her head!” Kyle said.

            I was sure I had tears streaming down my cheeks like a waterfall. “Please don’t hurt her. I'm begging you!' Jake said looking scared.

            “How about not” The last thing I remember is Jake phasing and then everything went black and I didn’t wake up.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 13

Jacob’s POV

            I couldn’t believe that leech killed my Nessie and got away! The next time I see that bloodsucker, he’s going to be no more than ash! I am going to be the one to kill him!

            Once I phased back to human form and put on my shorts I rushed to Nessie’s side. She was limp in my arms. The only good thing is that he didn’t rip her head off, just broke it, so maybe there is some way for her to still be alive. But I know it’s not hopeful.

            I could feel myself starting to shake so I put Nessie down and stepped back. I took deep breaths and slowly calmed myself down. Then all of a sudden I heard a gasp, and the sound of bones being moved.

Renesmee’s POV

            Everything was very muffled. I started hearing things again but barely. Then I felt my bones shift and it caused me to gasp. My eyes snapped open and everything seemed so bright. I won’t lie, I was terrified. I quickly stood up and felt a pounding in my head. My hands went straight to my head.

            I then realized that I had no clue where I was. So I quickly got balanced and sprinted out of the room I was in, at least I think it was a room. I kept running but heard running behind me and it sounded like someone was yelling “NESSIE, STOP, and WAIT NESS! IT’S ME JAKE!”

            I felt so overwhelmed I sort of forget everything, where I am, who I am, what I am. Everything was cloudy. I have no idea why though. I finally got tired and stopped running.

            I turned around and everything cleared up, my name is Renesmee Carlie Cullen, I am 7 years old, I am a hybrid (half vampire and half human), I am the imprintee of Jacob Black and my parents are vampires, OH and I was kidnapped by another vampire named Kyle. “J-Jake” I stuttered out and ran right into him knocking us both over while I had my arms wrapped around him.

            I suddenly felt myself crying. “Shhhh Ness its ok I’m here” Jake soothed me, while rubbing my back.

            I was still crying uncontrollably, but I felt the ground or should I say Jacob leave from under me, and I was then being carried. I don’t remember what happened but all I know is I had fallen asleep.

***************************

A FEW HOURS LATER

***************************

            When I awoke I was laying in my bed in new, clean clothing I mean I even had shoes on (what shes wearing, and if the wolf necklace changes its cause I cant find the original on polyvore anymore ----à http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=50838220 )

            I was beyond Confused at the moment and I was going to get answers now.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Hey everyone I know this chapter is really boring but I will try and upload tomorrow. I really hope you liked it though. Please vote (this story is in the Watty Awards) You know the drill for Comments and Fans so please,

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

UPLOAD

Yours Truly, Jade

xoxo