Chapter 9

Hey everyone I didnt get any comments but thats ok cause I really wanted to upload haha. I will just decide what happens I think I have an Idea but it may be bad so please dont hate :)

Well this chapter is dedicated to Melaniegonzalez thanks for fanning me girl! :D

Well I hope y'all like this chapter <3

-------------------------------------------------------------

Recap:

Edward's POV

I knocked Brandon to the ground so he let go of Nessie. Sure enough he did and I threw him outside. I charged at him but he dodged me. I narrowed my eyes at him and I jumped and grabbed him by the arms and I satrted to see cracks.

He then kicked me off of him and he jumped ontop of me grabbing my neck. I then grabbed his neck and all I heard was CRACK!

-------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 9:

Renesmee's POV

I suddenly woke up screaming and sweating and not just because Jake was sleeping next to me. Jake woke up and looked at me, "Ness! Whats wrong baby?" He asked me.

"I-I had a horrible dream that a vampire named Brandon abducted me" I said while panting.

Jakes face seemed to harden and go serious "Ness, that wasn't a dream" He told me and my eyes widened. and I started hyperventalating "Nessie, baby please calm down" He pleaded me and I sort of calmed down.

It was then that I noticed I was wearing a different outfit (Outfit in external link). I gave him a questioning look and he seemed to realize. He chuckled and just said "I sorta changed you. All I did is put a shirt over your head and shorts on you" he said chuckling again.

I blushed again while giggling and then I saw the wolf necklace around my neck. I held the charm inbetween my fingers looking at it and I saw Jake smile at me "do you like it" He asked. I was speachless. I just nodded at him feriously. He chuckled "Its your birthday present" he smiled and kissed my cheek.

"Jake I LOVE it!!! Thank you Thank you!!!" I said and hugged him tightly.

"Now Ness I just wanted to tell you that Brandon got away and Everyone is fine though. But since he is still out there I will be staying around your house more often" Right when Jake said that it felt kind of bitter sweet. I got to spend more time with Jake but there was still a vampire after me. I was terrified but glad I had Jake. I nodded my head and hugged jake.

"Umm Jake I think I am going to get changed now because I have probably been in these clothes for a while and I probably smell too so I am gonna take a shower too" I giggled

He chuckled and nodded his head "want me to come and sit in the washroom and keep you company? I wont go in I will just sit outside of the shower"

I giggled again and said ok. I walked to the shower holding Jakes hand and stepped inside the bathroom with Jake. I took off my shirt and shorts and noticed Jake was staring. I smirked at him and he blushed which was hard since his skin was darker.

I started to undo the clasps but Jake stepped forewards and stopped me and he undid it, and my bra dropped to the ground, he then pulled my panties off of me and pulled them down my pale legs. I felt so exposed but oddly comfortable.

He then pulled me closer and kissed my lips passionately. It all felt perfect but I knew we both werent ready for this, So I had to end it "Jake we have to stop"

Jake instantly regained control and kept on apologizing for what just happened. I reassured him it was ok and I pecked him on the lips and stepped into the shower letting the warm water hit my skin.

************************

30 MINS LATER

************************

I stepped out of the shower with a towel wrapped around my body. Jake was still in the bathroom. He picked me up bridal style and walked me to my room so I could get dressed.

When he set me down I walked to one of my drawers and got some underwear and a bra and put them on.

I walked over to my closet and opened it looking around for something to wear. I finally decided on a pair of black ripped skinny jeans, a red and blue shirt that says love is everything, a black leather jacket, a pair of red sued high heel boots and my wolf necklace that Jake gave me (This is what she is wearing ------------>

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=44159828 )

I stepped out of the closet and spun around "how do I look Jake?" I asked

His eyes were wide "You look amazing Nessie. Now since I never got to take you out for your birthday, could I take you out tonight?" He asked me.

I smiled "Of course Jake" I said and walked to him and hugged him "I can't wait" I really couldnt wait!

---------------------------------------------------

Hope you liked this chapter. I will try and start writing a chapter tomorrow or maybe even upload one but school work comes first. But please vote for this chapter because this story is in the 2012 Watty Awards. And you know the drill for first comment and fanning.

So Please,

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

POST

Yours Truly, Jade

xoxo