Chapter 12

Hey guys I am so sorry I didnt upload on friday or saturday last week. I was superr busy. I am still so sorry! I hope you like this chapter. Oh and this chapter is dedicated to lilly118954 thanks for fanning me :D Hope you all like this chapter

Enjoy <3

-------------------------------------------

Recap:

I ignored him at first until he grabbed my arm. “I asked you a question” He said starting to get pissed off.

“R-Renesmee” I finally got out.

“well renesmee i am Alex” “How would you like to get outta here and be with a real man” he said as he winked.

I started getting really scared. “I-I am on a d-date with my b-boyfriend” I stuttered.

He laughed. “Your boyfriend sure. You could do way better” He said

I glared at him and turned around but he grabbed me again and dragged me out the back door. I tried to scream but he hit me and blackness overcame me.

-----------------------------------------------

Chapter 12

Jacob's POV

It had been a while since Nessie went to the bathroom and I was starting to wonder if something may have happened. Damn it if something happened to her i dont know what i would do!!!

I decided to see what was taking her so long. Maybe she felt sick, maybe shes hurt, maybe she passed out!!! All these were running through my mind and I was getting very scared because I could feel any emotions coming off of Nessie.

I got to the bathroom and knocked “Nessie?” No answer. “Nessie? You in there?!” Still no answer. I kicked open the door, thankfully no one was in there. That would have been awkward if there had been. When i opened the door.... No One!!! NO NESSIE!!! Where could she be.

I quickly pulled out my phone and dialed her number. “Please pick up! Please pick up” I was about to hang up when I heard a voice and it wasnt Nessie. “Hello?” I said slightly confused and more angry and pissed off.

“Hello, If you would like to see your precious Renesmee again I would do exactly what I say” The voice said.

“WHO IS THIS?!” I yelled into the phone.

“Do as I say and no one gets hurt!!!”

“How can I trust you?!”

“Fine but its on your head if something were to happen to your beautiful imprint” the line went dead. WHAT THE HELL?! How did he know she was his imprint?? Did he know about them?????? Now that I thought about it, he was awfully pale... Could he be a bloodsucker? No He couldnt be! I didnt smell him! But then again he could have a power to change scents and appearance! NO Nessie is with a Bloodsucker. I growled and took off to the forest and phased once I was covered by the trees.

***************************************

Renesmee's POV

My eyes fluttered open and I was instantly confused. I didn't know where I was let alone who i was. Who am I? I cant remember anything. My eyes widened in fear when I heard someone walking towards me.

“Oh Renesmee you are awake” He said smirking. So Renesmee thats my name. I cocked my head to the side and his eyes went wide in understanding and then a mischevious grin came on his face. “You dont remember me or anything do you renesmee?” He asked and I shook my head still scared. “Renesmee I am your boyfriend.... Kyle” He said and I believed him.

I sat up and pulled my knees to my chest. “y-you are?” I asked scared and he walked to me and wrapped his arms around me and nodded. “why cant I remember anything?”

He then told me how a werewolf named jacob attacked me causing me to lose my memory. How Kyle is a vampire and I am a hybrid. I felt better knowing I was safe from that awful Jacob.

I then felt tears sliding down my face and I wrapped my arms around him. “sssh its ok Renesmee he wont hurt you” Kyle said and I nodded and smiled softly.

***************************

FEW HOURS LATER

***************************

I was laying in a bed while Kyle went out hunting when I heard someone come to the door. I thought it was kyle until a tall tanned man with black cropped hair came in. I instantly ran to the corner staying quiet. “NESS!” I heard the man shout. How does he know my name?! “NESS ITS ME JACOB. YOU DONT HAVE TO BE SCARED” W-w-what! Its j-jacob I thought. OH NO!

“w-what do you w-want” I said instantly regretting talking.

“Ness where are you! I have come to save you!” he said

save me? I am safe here. “How can you save me? You hurt me” I said

“What? I didnt hurt you! I would never hurt you. You're my imprint!' He said and then everything came back. How could I forget!?

I got out from my hiding place and ran to him “Oh Jake I am so sorry! I forgot everything. Please forgive me!” I said scared and sad.

“ssshh ness its ok sweetie” Jake said to me and I hugged him tighter.

“I love you Jakey. Please get me out of here” I said still slightly scared that kyle would come back.

“Its ok ness” he said picking me up bridal style and pulling me close to him and kissing my head.

I thought everything would be fine when a pissed Kyle walked through the door and before I even knew it Kyle had me with his hands around my neck. I tried to scream but I could barely breathe. “one move from you mutt and she loses her head!” Kyle said.

I was sure I had tears streaming down my cheeks like a waterfall. “please dont hurt her. I'm begging you!' Jake said looking scared.

“How bout not” The last thing I remember is Jake phasing and then everything went black and I didnt wake up.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Hey so I will try and upload again on wednesday or friday but dont be mad if I dont. But you know the drill first to comment gets a dedication and people who fan get a dedication. This story is in the 2012 watty awards so please vote.

Please,

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

Yours Truly, Jade

xoxo