Chapter 10

Hey guys so I am writing chpater 10 now hehe. I am happy I have been uploading more :D This chapter will be dedicated to Mrsgabbiecullen thanks for fanning gurl :D

Well I hope y'all like this chapter <3

-------------------------------------------------------

Recap:

I stepped out of the closet and spun around "how do I look Jake?" I asked

His eyes were wide "You look amazing Nessie. Now since I never got to take you out for your birthday, could I take you out tonight?" He asked me.

I smiled "Of course Jake" I said and walked to him and hugged him "I can't wait" I really couldnt wait!

------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 10

Renesmee's POV

I was sitting in Jake's lap cuddling with him. "I love you Nessie" Jake said.

I smiled up at him "I love you too Jakey" I said to him while kissing his nose.

I was so excited for tonight. Was I going to wear?! OOOOO maybe Alice could help me since this is technically mine and Jake's first offical date. "Um Jake I think I am gonna ask Alice to go shopping with me, I will see you tonight" I said smiling.

He chuckled "I am sure Alice will enjoy that" I giggled "I will pick you up at 7 ok" He said. I nodded and kissed his lips softly and said goodbye and he left.

I picked up my phone and sent alice a text

Nessie: Hey Auntie Ali wil u go 2 the mall w/ me???

Ali: Sur ting Ness. b ther in 2

Nessie: Okiee ali c u thn

I put my phone in my purse and waited in the living room for Auntie Ali. And like she said, she was there in 2 minutes. She seemed to be practically bouncing off the wall. It was funny but I kept in my giggles. "You ready to go ness?" She asked me and I nodded.

She obviously already knew that I was looking for an outfit for My date with Jake tonight. I was so excited.

We got to her yellow porshe and hopped in of course Ali wouldnt let me drive. Tear tear. We sped off to Seattle and were there in 20 minutes with Ali's CRAZY driving.

We stopped in front of a dress store called "fairweather" (real store but not sure if they have one in seattle haha). We got right to work and since Alice already knew where I was going. She was going to find me the perfect dress and I was happy.

Right when we got in the store she walked my to the dress section and we started looking. Right off the bat Auntie Alice found me a dress to try on. It was blue and wavy at the bottom, a creamy colour at the top, it was a one shoulder dress, and had a gold and silver band under the bust. It was beautiful (this is the dress ----->

http://www.polyvore.com/two_color_one_shoulder_dress/thing?id=49949404 )

When I had it on and stepped out of the changing room Alice said "Wow Ness You look BEAUTIFUL!!!" But she sent me back to try on another dress.

The second dress was Magenta, with ruffles at the bottom, and had sequins at the top of the dress. (This is the dress --------> http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=44219980 )

I walked out of the change room and spun around. Alice shook her head. That isn't my favourite. It doesn't match the necklace Jacob got you. I like the other one better so far.

She handed me one last dress and told me to try it on. This last dress was all white and looser than the last one, and is a one shoulder dress. They all went to about mid thigh. (this is the dress -----> http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=44220479 )

When I walked out, I twirled around and she looked me up and down and shook her head. "Definately the first one. It looked the best" She shoved me back into the changing room and had me toss the dress over while i got dressed she took it to the counter and bought it.

I walked out and stood next to alice and we took my bag and walked to the car and hopped in and drove home.

**********************

20 MINS LATER

**********************

Once we got home it was like 4pm and of course Alice wanted to get me ready for my date NOW! she is.... words cant describe her. She told me to hope in the shower ever though I took one already today. Wow she is odd.

I took off my clothing and hopped in the shower. I shivered once I entered cause it was cold at first and then it warmed up. I put in some shampoo and then conditioner and washed it all out and washed myself with Amber Vanilla Body Wash. I love the sell of it.

Once I was all clean I hopped out of the shower and put a towel around me to dry my body. Once my body was dry I put on a pink fluffy robe. Hehe FLUFFY!!!! I stepped out of the bathroom and into my bedroom and Alice had everything I was wearing tonight laid out on the bed.

She brought me over to my vanity and started with my blush, then my eyeshadow, my mascara, my eyeliner, and last my lipstick oh and then she sprayed my with perfume (Taylor Swift's perfume Wonderstruck). Next she did my hair. She first straightened it and then with it in a sleek pony and curled the ponytail. She sprayed my hair with de-frizz (this is what the style looks like -----> http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_LRRJ5foFH4c/TFwr1K7H8xI/AAAAAAAAA9w/IwxrYI6UxBA/s1600/Curly+Ponytail+Hairstyles+for+Girls7.jpg )

She next got my dress from the bed and brought it over and took off my robe and I first put on a bra and some underwear before putting on my dress. Alice then zipped up my dress. She got my necklace and put it on me. She then got me a pink beaded bracelet, a pinky gold ring, and diamond earrings which I really thought was too much but Alice didnt listen to me. She then got me my High heel shoes were a creamy colour with rhinestones on the heel (not alot). She got me my white guess clutch purse and put my phone in it and handed it to me. I took it and smiled. (Nessie's outfit is in the external link)

It was 6:55pm and I was soooo ancious. I cant wait to see my jakey :D

I was sitting on the couch when I heard the doorbell. It's time.

------------------------------------------------------------

I am gonna stop there. I am sorry I didnt upload this yesterday I was going to then I forgot to write more haha. So I am gonna try and upload this story next on either saturday or sunday. I am gonna be writing so one shots (Imprint one shots) If you want me to make you one that PM me! :D remember to pleeeaaassee Vote for this chapter because this story is in the 2012 Watty Awards!!! And you know the drill for First Comment and Fanning.

So Please

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

POST

Yours Truly, Jade

xoxo