Chapter 11

I know I haven't uploaded in such a long time and I am SOOOO Sorry!!!!!! I will try to make this a good chapter but no promises because idk whether it will suck or not haha. I had to re-read my last chapter to see where I was so I can write this chapter. This chapter is dedicated to crazycoco thanks for fanning me :D

Hope you like this chapter!!! <3

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Recap:

She next got my dress from the bed and brought it over and took off my robe and I first put on a bra and some underwear before putting on my dress. Alice then zipped up my dress. She got my necklace and put it on me. She then got me a pink beaded bracelet, a pinky gold ring, and diamond earrings which I really thought was too much but Alice didnt listen to me. She then got me my High heel shoes were a creamy colour with rhinestones on the heel (not alot). She got me my white guess clutch purse and put my phone in it and handed it to me. I took it and smiled. (Nessie's outfit is in the external link)

It was 6:55pm and I was soooo ancious. I cant wait to see my jakey :D

I was sitting on the couch when I heard the doorbell. It's time.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 11

Renesmee's POV

Right when I heard that door bell go off I jumped up and practically ran to the door and ripped it open. Jake looked so handsom in a pair of nice black jeans that looked new. Well they had to be new, when did he ever where jeans? Its always shorts. And then he had on a white dress shirt. I blushed when i saw him smirk at me. Damn it i was caught. I blushed even more when I saw him checking me out too.

Jake finally took my hand and borught me to him rabbit (his truck). He opened the passanger door for me and helped me in and then he went to the drivers side and started up the truck. And we were off.

****************************

AT THE RESTAURANT

****************************

When we got to the restaurant Jake held my hand and we walked up to the waitress. “Table for two” Jake said. The lady galred at me? Wow why does she hate me so much? Whatever. She walked us to our table and jake pulled out my seat and pushed it back in.

I felt like all eyes were on me and jake and i suddenly felt self concious. I suddenly heard Jake growl and I looked in the direction he was looking and saw a bunch of guys looking at me and smirking. They all looked like they were in their early 20s give or take a few years.

I looked back at Jake and noticed he was shaking slightly. I grabbed his hand and gave him a reassuring smile “Jake its ok” I said to him smiling at him. He seemed to calm down. He then leaned over and softly kissed my lips. I smiled into the kiss. Oh how I love Jake.

When the waitress came back Jake and I both ordered, I got pasta and jake got like everything on the fricken menu!!!! I really still dont get where these werewolves put all this food!!!

During half way through the date, I had to go to the ladies room so i excused myself and headed there.

On my way I was stopped by one of the men staring at me. “Hello beautiful, whats your name?” the tall guy with cropped jet black hair said.

I ignored him at first until he grabbed my arm. “I asked you a question” He said starting to get pissed off.

“R-Renesmee” I finally got out.

“well renesmee i am Alex” “How would you like to get outta here and be with a real man” he said as he winked.

I started getting really scared. “I-I am on a d-date with my b-boyfriend” I stuttered.

He laughed. “Your boyfriend sure. You could do way better” He said

I glared at him and turned around but he grabbed me again and dragged me out the back door. I tried to scream but he hit me and blackness overcame me.

---------------------------------------------------------

I know it was a really short chapter but I still hope you liked it :D

Please comment and vote. This story i am putting in the 2012 watty awards so pleeease vote. I will try and upload soon but its been pretty crazy with school since its grade 8 and my last year. But I will attempt to get another chapter up and possibly a chapter of forgotten.

Remember first to comment gets a chapter dedicated to them and anyone who fans gets a chapter dedicated to them to.

Please leave me suggestions on how you think it should play out. But for now please

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

POST

Yours Truly, Jade

xoxo