Chapter 6

Hey everyone this is Chapter 6. This chapter is being dedicated to ihearttwilight Thanks for fanning me :D

I hope you like this chapter <3

----------------------------------------------------

Recap:

They huggeg me back and practically crushed me to death. "Mom Dad cant breathe" I said the laughed and loosened their grip on me.

"Come on Jake, Ness we have to get going" Mom said.

"But mommy how are we getting out of here?" I was so confused i had no idea where we were and how we would get back home. I was scared again. I started crying. I then felt to warm arms wrap around me and i knew it was Jake. I layed my head on his chest and cried more. How on earth will we get back home?

----------------------------------------------------

Chapter 6

Renesmee's POV

How the hell will we get home? I am starting to freak out here. At least Jake is here with me. Phew. "Sweetie I am not sure. Maybe we could wait until someone comes by here and they could help us." "I just dont want to be putting us in danger by 'trying' to get back" mom said. I nodded my head understanding. I grabbed Jake's hand and he squeezed my hand probably noticing how worried and scared i was. I don't know what would've happened if i had no one here.

Jake had asked mom and dad something but i didnt hear. I was blanking out. I didnt even realize they were done talking till jake said my name. "hmmm, what?" i asked and he just laughed obviously noticing me spacing out. "sorry i kinda spaced out there" I was blushing like crazy.

Jake laughed again "Oh i hadnt noticed" He said sarcastically and mom, dad and jake laughed again and i hit jakes arm. "Ow!" jake said overreacting.

I giggled "Oh did i hurt the wittle werewolf" I said talking in a baby voice. I giggled again.

He just shook his hand and through me onto his back. I was giggling the whole time. "Bella, Edward we will meet back here in the morning. I will take Nessie to shelter. You two try and find something to hunt." Jake told mom and dad. They nodded their heads and left.

Jake carried me back to the cave and set me on my feet. He pulled me close and kissed my lips passionately. "we will be ok nessie. you dont have to worry about everything" I nodded my head and burried it into his chest. He wrapped his arms around me and sat us both down on the ground. Me in his lap. I was probably in his lap for 20 seconds and then i fell asleep.

*****************************************

Bella's POV

We just left Jake and Nessie and were going to try and find something to eat. I have a feeling there wont be much considering we are on an island and i cant hear any heartbeats besides Nessie's and Jake's. We started looking around the island. "Edward I dont think we will find anything", "I cant even hear any heartbeats besides Jake's and Ness's" He obviously knew that so he sighed and nodded his head.

"Lets just go and stay with ness and jake until someone passes by" I said to Edward. We ran all the way back to the cave Nessie and Jake were in and i saw Nessie sleeping in Jake's arms, who was also asleep. "aaaawwww they are so cute!" I whispered Edward rolled his eyes and wrapped his arm around my waist and we both sat down on the ground. I rested my head on Edwards shoulded and sighed.

He pulled me closer and whispered "I love you Bella"

I smiled at him and said "I love you too Eddy" I knew he hated that name and he laughed. I laughed too and i sighed and closed my eyes pretending as if i were sleeping, and i knew edward was just watching me.

--------------------------------------------------------

I know its very short but I didnt have a lot of time to write a long one. I will post a chapter on tuesday. But it will be short. If you look at my schedule on my profile i have a schedule of what stories i will be writing and how long the chapter will be. So please check it out. and again please Vote for this story because i am gonna be entering it in the 2012 Watty awards. And also Comment and Fan and you know about if you are first to comment you get a dedication and if you fan you get a dedication. (Oh and what do you think i should name this chapter???)

So Please,

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

POST

Yours Truly, Jade

xoxo