Chapter 4

Hey sorry i didnt upload this last night but i had to go and i had a couple of things to add to it. This chapter is being dedicated to Idelia thanks for fanning me :D

Wll i hope you enjoy this chapter.

-------------------------------------------

Recap:

"I love you so much Jakey" I smiled at him again.

"I love you too Nessie. Always have, always will" He kissed me quickly. "Nessie you need rest" He tucked me in and was at the door about to leave when i stopped him.

"wait Jake! Don't leave. Stay!" I said and he came over and slid under the covers with me. I smiled and fell asleep to the sound of his heartbeat.

--------------------------------------------

Chapter 4

~3 WEEKS LATER~

Nessie's POV

I am so happy. Me and Jake have been together for 3 weeks now and it's my birthday (September 11)!!! Jake told me he is bring me out for dinner for my brithday and i am so excited. He is taking me out tonight so during the day i am spending time with my family. Sadly, no Jake.

I walked downstairs after getting out of my PJ's and getting into some clothing that i can move around in guessing that what we would be doing something active. (Nessie's Outfit in the external link) "Hi guys" I smiled as I said it.

They all looked at me and smiled and all yelled "HAPPY BIRTHDAY NESSIE" to my surprise Jake was there too and that made me smile more. I was definately surprised and i am sure thats what they wanted.

I walked over to them and hugged each of them. But i saved jake for last. I walked to him and hugged him and then kissed his lips, and i swear i heard a faint growl come from dad. I giggled. "Thank you so much" I said to everyone and they all said their your welcomes.

After about an hour my mom said "Now that you have had breakfast and have seen Jake. He has to leave. Isn't that right jacob?" He chuckled and nodded. He quickly pecked my lips and walked out the door. I stared at him as he left. When he left my attention went back to my family.

"So, Mom what are we doing today?" i asked really excited still.

"Well i thought since its cloudy out and warm that we could go to the beach" She said smiling. She knew i loved the beach. The way the water felt and the way the sand gets stuck between your toes. I just LOVE the beach!!!

After i went upstairs and put on one of my bikinis (This link is her bikini-

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=42030083

) under my clothing we headed off to the beach.

Once we got there I took off my top and shorts and ran into the water giggling. I can't wait til tonight with Jake i thought smiling to myself.

I was slpashing around with Alice when a HUGE wave came and hit me and carried me out sea. It was very scary trying t swim against the tide. I couldnt do it. So i decided to just go under and let the tide carry me. I dont know how i will get back.

**************************

Alice's POV

Nessie and I were just splashing eachother when a wave came and took her with it. I shouldve grabbed her but i didnt. This was all my fault i cant believe this happened. And on her birthday too!!!

**************************

Jacob's POV

After leaving the cullens house i decided to go to the cliff and watch the ocean. I know that sounds kind of girly but i knew that the Cullens were going to the beach and i wanted to watch and make sure nothing bad happened at all.

I was watching Ness splash Alice in the face when a BIG wave came and took her. I thought she was ok at first but then she started to try and swim back. She couldnt get back. I was worried. I saw her go under and not come back up. I ha no idea where she was now.

Where could she be?

------------------------------------

Hey I hope you liked this chapter. Do you think Jake should dive in after her? or should she wash up somewhere and Jake and the Cullens have to go out and find her? Comment please on this. I will be uploading tomorrow :D or maybe today since i am sick. I am also Uploading annother chapter of Forgotten today so please read and comment. Same thing for the comments and fanning. And Please voted because i want to enter this in the 2012 watty awards and i will want to make it to round 2.

So Please,

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

POST

Yours Truly, Jade

xoxo