Chapter 2

Hey this is chapter two. Thanks iluvtwilight888, prettyaris15, katiecullen93, and Idelia for the nice comments. This chapter however is being dedicated to Idelia thanks for commenting on my story Before Edward Became a Vampire! Hope you all like this chapter! <3 

-----------------------------------

Recap:

"R-really? You imprinted on me?" She had a beautiful smile painted on her face now and all i wanted to do was kiss her. I nodded. "Jake, I love you" and right then and there I knew i was complete.

"Renesmee Carlie Cullen I imprinted on you and love you with all of my heart" I grabbed her face in my hands and kissed her passionately. Now I was complete. 

-----------------------------------

Chapter 2

Renesmee's POV

He led me outside and took my hands and I swear i felt a spark. "Nessie I have to tell you something" he said and I felt like it was a good thing by the way i felt but the way he was looking at me it made me wonder whether it was good or not. I just looked at him telling him to go on and he did, "Well Ness, I have to tell you this. You remember what imprinting is right?" I looked at him and just nodded my head wondering why he was asking me this. "Well I imprinted" right when he said that my head went down and then and there i wanted to just go curl up in a ball and cry forever. It felt like he had just punched me in the stomach and laughed thats how painful it was.

"Who did y-you imprint on?" I asked instantly regretting asking because i truthfully didn't want to know who the love of my life imprinted on. When i thought that a tear fell from my eye.

He then started explaining her. "Well, she is the most beautiful, funny, nicest, and smartest girl I have ever met." He had the biggest smile on that i had ever seen. I let go of his hands letting more tears fall. I turned to leave but he grabbed me by the waist stopping me. "Ness what's wrong?" he asked me honestly confused.

"Jake..." I started "You imprinted on someone. And thats great but why are you telling me?" I said with hurt obvious in my voice and i was. I just couldn't believe that the one person i loved didn't love me back.

"Nessie, I imprinted on you" That caught me by surprise and i looked at Jake with wide eyes not believing him.

"R-Really? You imprinted on me?" I was now smiling brightly "Jake, I love you" I finally said and knew that it was right. Jake and i were meant to be together. We were soul-mates. Destined for each other.

"Renesmee Carlie Cullen I imprinted on you and love you with all of my heart" He said and then took my face kissing my lips with so much passion. I kissed back knowing life was perfect as long as i was in Jakes arms.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and looked up at him. I loved this man so much. I took his hand and walked into the house hand in hand.

When we walked in everyone looked at us and then at our hands and seemed like they knew this was going to happen. Alice was the first to come over me. "YAY Nessie I am so happy for you!" Alice said happier than usual.

"Thanks Auntie Ali" I said and hugged her.

"So what are we doing today" I asked everyone and they all just looked at Jake, and I looked at him too.

"Well, Nessie I was actually wanting to know if you would like to go for a walk?" He asked me. I had on a huge smile and nodded my head taking his hand again. He just followed me lacing our hands together. We walked out of the door and into the strangely warm weather but then again Jake is really, really hot, heat wise but he is very handsome.

"Jake, I really love you. I was actually scared to tell you. I was afraid you wouldn't feel the same way" I said looking down embarrassed. He lifted my head up and kissed me on the lips.

"Do you still believe i wouldn't feel the same way?" I shook my head and kissed him again.

We walked for another 15mins until we reached a little lake and i recognized the lake as the one Jake would take me to when i was little. I would say this is our lake like my mom and dad have their meadow.

Jake grabbed my waist and we fell onto the grass of course me falling on top of him. I burst out giggling. And kissed Jakes lips. I smiled resting my head on his chest drifting off to sleep, dreaming about him. Oh how much I loved him. 

--------------------------------------

Sorry the chapter was so short but I have an idea for the next chapter and i didnt want to get into it on this one. Me and carlisle7309 are gonna co-write a story together. I am not sure when it will be up but when it is please read it. And leave comments too. Remember first to comment on this chapter will get a chapter of one of my stories dedicated to them, and anyone who fans will get a chapter of one of my stories dedicated to them. 

And since I am entering this story in the 2012 Watty Awards I need to get a lot of votes so please please PLEASE!

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

POST

Yours Truly, Jade 

xoxo