Chapter||Eleven

Skyler's POV**

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I grabbed his laptop and decided to search for an animal to crave.

" Why Don't you just do a wolf?" I slowly gazed back up at my mate's blue eyes. He was preparing all the tools we needed to start the project.

"Why?" I pout.

" Because it says artists should choose an animal that represents aspects of their personalities for this project, you're a werewolf just do it" my mate says whilst trying so hard not to laugh. I don't know whether he got used to the idea I'm an actual real werewolf or he was bluffing.

" Alright I'll do it, how about you?" I ask curiously, and rest my hand on my chin. Examining every detail of his face and smile.

" I'm doing a Lion" he glances up from his paper and stares right at my face. He was truly a sight to see, his plump cherrie lips was the only thing my mind can focus on.

" That's great, but why a lion?" I ask, looking into his eyes. I don't know if I was coming off as intimidating but he slowly rubbed on the back of his neck and stood up from his chair.

"I'm choosing a lion because that's how I am into the eyes of my little sister. Im confident, and take control when I'm with her because I don't want anything bad to ever happen to her." He walks up to his window and runs his fingers through his hair.

I quietly walk towards him, but he flinches and distances himself away. I was growing irritated and confused. Remembering the blonde from school was cozying to him, I confidently ask the question that had been on my mind the whole time.

" Was the girl you were with this morning, your girlfriend?" I was not sharing him with anyone, because he belongs to me.

" W-what? No Anastasia? Of course not" he stutters as he talks about her. I slowly take a step closer to him.

" Do you like her?" I ask, as I'm once again consumed in his intoxicating scent.

" W-well, I-" I cut him

"WAIT, don't answer it" I couldn't bare to hear him say he liked someone else. I don't know what I'd do if he finished that sentence. I innocently gazed up at his eyes and saw the concern in his eyes.

" because..," I took a step closer and closed the space between us. His heart was now beating so fast, he started to fidget with his hands as I closed any possible space there was between us. My face was now in the crook of his neck, as I licked the spot on his skin slowly. He shivered and was now breathing a little bit harder.

My wolf was definitely satisfied to be in the arms of our mate.

" Relax, I won't hurt you...." I slowly move my index finger on his lips as I stare into his beautiful blue pools. I move my face closer to his, as I make my way to his lips and stared back up at his eyes. He blinked and gulped as He stared back at my lips.

I gently move my head closer to Him, as He sits frozen in his spot. Probably from both fear and and excitement. I slowly lean in, so our foreheads rest against each other. I close my eyes as both our breaths shake.

"because I like you Alexander" I confess in barely more than a whisper. My lips brush against his, before deepening it. I wasn't kissing him innocently but the kiss I gave was hot, fiery, passionate and demanding. I want to pull away before I lost control of myself but I can't seem to...

" Skyler" he groaned as he gently kissed me back. my heart fluttering at his voice as I clasp my hands on either side of his face. Never before has my name ever felt so amazing on ones lips, I think, as I lean in for another..., I was probably feeling selfish. Not considering his feelings for someone else, but God his lips were so smooth.

" I've liked you since the moment I laid eyes on you back in the woods." My voice wavers, exhilarated from the tension between us

Alpha Skyler you're needed at the pack house. Quick it's emergency!

I groan as our special moment was cut short, Ava mind linked me and I had to leave.

"Think about what I confessed, I truly like you, and I'll see you at school" I pecked his lips two more times as I made my way to the door.

"I have to leave." I winked and grabbed the door knob leaving him star struck in his spot.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Next few chapters is going to be very surprising!!! Anyways was in a writers block !:(

Make sure to vote!