Chapter||Ten

Anonymous POV

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

" Your highness, The daughter of Alpha Damion Lynn of Midnight pack was just near our borders" Sam says immediately as he walks through the huge doors. Something ticked in my heart, soon I was raging with anger.

It's been six years since the Midnight pack destroyed my family and my pack. It's finally time to get my revenge on that night they attacked my pack. After being the only one left behind, I was soon taken as a captive by the Griffins. I was training, eating and fighting with the Griffins. All though not all of the Griffins trust me, their king has definitely taken a liking to me. Little did they know, Midnight pack and their helpers were going to be destroyed. Soon, the second war in history between werewolves and my dear friends will  break out.

" She returned home, but she definitely smelled us" King Walker turns to me with a glint in his eyes as he faces me. He's watching me, examining every word that's going to come out of my mouth.

" Well, it's a shame really, I wanted to torture her first" I say with a smirk, I slowly sit back down on my chair as I watch King walker turn to his best fighter. Sam glances at me before leaving through the doors as king walker stands up from his throne.

" This is what you have been waiting for my darling?," he walks to his huge window, that captures the entire view of his land.

" Yes, your majesty, They had killed and destroyed my pack and I finally want my revenge now."

" Why, now?" He turns to me as he walks slowly to his throne.

" Because, their castle is in trouble, they haven't had a ruler in ten years, they're vulnerable at this moment" All the packs, Who wept my pack clean will soon pay for their actions. The midnight pack was definitely going down and so was the blood moon pack.

" You were the one who sent them that rogue wasn't it ?, You need to learn patience, before you get yourself in trouble she-wolf" King Walker growls as he scans the room. Soon he bolts through the doors leaving me alone.

" I'll be patient, my King" I whisper

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
It's short but it needs to be done, this Anonymous is out for revenge.

Thanks for reading ! :)

VOTE

COMMENT

AND SHARE

-Mona x