Chapter||Twenty-Four

Not Edited|| sorry for the short chapter This picture isn't mine, & the location I'm using on my story is all My imagination.

Btw I'm so sorry for not updating for 2+ Months!!!! I just got kinda lazy!!, I was about to give up on this but I just decided to continue & end it with how I planned it in the beginning!!

|| Poseidon Palace ||

               It was a lovely afternoon at the Poseidon palace or better known as the Castle. The Congress of the Werewolf world, and where they receive advice from.

Although it was ruled by a Royal family, it was handed to the Alkmelians. They're the older generation, the people that Advice the next generation. The Royal family had their Only prince to the throne kidnapped. The day the Queen had him was the last time she had seen him, or heard of him.

The day the Prince was born was the most chaotic Day of the Royal family's life. Starting from their Heir being kidnapped to the King being killed a week Later.

It was a week that the Royal Family won't ever forget, especially when evil people planned the King's Assassination.

The sad thing was that, they haven't found The King's Killer or The Kidnapper of Their Prince.

"It's really cracking?, Mother... what if-" princess Celeste asks her mother, The Queen, who was silently staring at the Crystal.

The crystal was located in a dark room, with a huge cage, protecting it from being stolen. There were many stairs connected to the room, if you misplaced your feet. You might slip, and continue rolling all the way down to the underground of the Palace.

"What does all this even mean?" Artemis asks as she's about to take a step towards it, Nathaniel aggressively grabs the princess as she's about to slip.

"Princess Artemis! Please Princess Celeste, Please be careful! Don't get too Close" Nathaniel, They're bodyguard yells with concern for their safety.

"Let's go back to the Hall, Ladies" Queen Evelyn says as she stands right behind the two princesses.

Princess Celeste quietly followed her Mother as they both went to the direction of the Hall. On the other hand, Princess Artemis continued to stare at the Beautiful Crystal with furrowed eyebrows. While The crystal also continued to crack lightly from the corner of its sides.

It was the same Crystal that's connected to her twin Brother. All she's been hearing about since she was small was that a strange woman gifted them with the crystal, the second week after their birth.

Artemis stepped back with a heavy sigh, she wished her bother hadn't been kidnapped. She wondered what it would've been like if she had a her Brother. The responsibilities she has to face alone, she wouldn't have had that burden on her shoulders.

She remembered the Time her Aunt described Everything to her, from start to finish. The chaos that was going on the Week they were born.

*Flashback*

"Since you're all grown up now, I want to tell a story... and... " Artemis' aunt started as she grabbed her niece and sat her down on the bed.

Artemis gently gazed at her Aunt curiously, noticing how serious her Aunt's expression changed.

"Celeste isn't your Sister, she's a bastard's child.. This war is huge.. so many of us are going to perish but I want you to not to trust anyone in this castle"

"Aunt Nora!!"

"Shh Child.., Your twin Brother was kidnapped when your mother had you two... he was nowhere to be found, it was a early in the night when you were both born... when the morning came. Your brother wasn't found anywhere near the castle... he was gone"

"Your mother was sent to the main Clinic inside the Palace, we had our most trusted people there that day.. but we don't know what went wrong- who betrayed us"

"All I'm saying is.. I may not make it when this war is done... Keep your crown.. no matter what! Happens.. Even your own mother can turn on you... your mother listens to the castle more then anyone"

                                         ••••

"I'm heading to bed Nathan.., make sure I'm the First person you report to, on any News of my Brother if he's been found..." Artemis stared at her Bodyguard as she faced him with sad eyes.

"Yes, Princess"

While the Princesses & Queen were on one side of the Palace. The Alkmelians were planning ways to Search for the Prince once again. They had felt his presence, but it disappeared just like that.

Today would've been his nineteenth Birthday, his Crown would've awaited for him and He would've chosen his Queen to rule beside him.