Chapter||Nineteen

Not Edited|| I just put this song up here because I've been playing it nonstop. I love it 😍💘
__________________________________

Skyler's POV*

My heart was now beating a couple unnatural beats and the wide smile on my face wouldn't go unnoticed with my friends.

He kissed me,.. On his own! My mate was so freaking adorable.

" Are you ready?" I ask staring at him from the corner of my eyes. He nods and quickly grabs his jacket from the bed.

I hold my hand out for him and he gently grabs it with a smile. I smile to myself and walk him out of my room. I had already told Ava to tell the others to be downstairs, if they wanted to meet my mate.

"They really want to meet you, I'm sorry" I chuckle as we walk through the hallway.

To my surprise, they were all here on time. I mentally cringe as we slowly walked down the stairs and saw my friends trying really hard to contain their excitement. I walk closer to them with Alexander behind me.

Don't say anything that'll make him uncomfortable

I remind them through mind-link, they were shocked to see him when I eventually stepped aside.

"You!, OMG You're Skyler's mate? I'm Laila by the way" Leila asks surprised and breathless. Ava and the rest look surprised as well.

I was confused... I guess they had already met each other.

" Oh yeah margarita girl" Alexander says nervously, as he looks to the right. I follow his gaze and stare at Ryan who's was already staring at my mate. I eye him suspiciously as he looks over to me and smiles.

" I guess you're not a threat anymore" Ryan mumbles as he pulls Laila closer and wraps his hands around her waist.

" I'm Ava, and this is my mat- boyfriend Lucas" Ava says as she gives him a sweet welcomely smile and looks over to her mate. She nervously smiles at me as she notices she almost slipped the Mate word.

" Nice to meet you man" Alpha Lucas says as he gets up to shake Alexander's hand. Alexander shakes his hand and they smile at each other.

This was going great

I thought to myself, as I watch my mate in awe.

" Well these are my friends who wanted to meet you, but I guess you lot had already met each other?" I reply, they all shake their head in agreement except Alpha Lucas.

"Yeah, we met him at the diner we went to, two weeks ago" Ava answers for everyone as they seem to be deep in thought probably about the diner.

" He was cool, it's so nice to see you again" Laila says genuinely. I was suddenly hit with a familiar scent as I tried to look around me for the scent.

It was that That wolf! If it was really jasmine, we're going to find out now.

" Wait- can you stay here for a few minutes Alexander" I turn to Him as I give his shoulder a tight squeeze.

I caught the scent of that wolf from the other day! Make sure Alexander stays with you,  I'll be right back.

I mind link my friends once again as I slowly walk out of the door and follow the scent all the way to top floor. This was Alpha Hayden and the Luna's Headquarters.

It felt like I was trespassing but I was sure I had smelled the scent around here. I was one hundred  percent sure they were in the pack-house.

The scent was now getting heavy as I walked closer to the Alpha's room. I carefully looked behind me to make sure no one was there and continued to open the door.