Chapter||One

*Skyler's POV*

"I promise, we won't cause trouble" I gently respond to my father Alpha Damion Lynn, he was always concerned for me. It hasn't even been three hours till the last time he called me. My father sent me and my future beta to train at blood moon pack. It was one the strongest packs across North America. Every future Alpha had to at least have one year training at blood moon pack. The trainers there weren't any normal werewolves, they were Lycans. Stronger, faster and beautiful in their physical features.

" Alright, have fun, who knows you might get The Alpha Title a little earlier" my father says on the phone , as I turn to my left and see Ava my future Beta, trembling in her sleep, I bring my hand up to her head. Her hair was sticking to her now sweaty forehead, then my eyes flickered to her shaking hands. I immediately knew she was having those nightmares again

" Thanks Dad, goodnight I'll call you when we arrive at the pack." I then end the call and bring my attention to Ava. I grabbed her shoulders and gently shake her to wake her up.

" Ava... Ava... are you alri-" I began. But she sat straight up, way to quickly. I held her hand in mine and slowly looked looked her in the eyes.

" eh? What happened ?" She quickly asked. Not even aware the state she was in.

" You were shaking in your sleep again, Are they getting worse ?" I asked. As I looked into her sad hazel eyes. She slowly glanced away sadly looked through the window.

"Way worse than normal, I keep dreaming about that moment where I could've saved her and how it's my fault." she replied back silently and then her eyes slowly glistened with tears. She was about to cry and Ava never cries in front of me or anyone.

" You know it's not your fault, I could've saved Ian too but we were to late and we can't continue blaming ourselves-" I began but she cut me off. I was really concerned for her.

" I'm sorry, I'm so selfish, I didn't mean to bring any of that up" she began. She was trying to build this wall where she wouldn't let anyone in. She barely associated with anyone besides Ryan, Laila and I.

" You can talk to me, you know? , in a few years we'll be leading our pack. As your future Alpha I would want to know what's happening with my best friend and beta." I slowly smile at her. She shook her head and muttered something.
I softly nod my head and tell her to rest up. It was going to be a long year at blood moon pack.

My wolf excitedly stirred inside of me, and I knew what was on her mind.

What if we meet our mate, Skyler?

Then we meet him.

What if our mate is the alpha?

....The Alpha is an old man, but if you mean his son then we'll see, Fiona rest up. We have a long year ahead of us.

I'm hoping we meet our mate

My wolf replied softly as she fell asleep. I knew our training wouldn't be easy. I had to focus on being a great leader for my pack and if we do meet our mate. We're gonna be with him. I wondered what his wolf would look like... his eyes, his body , his voice and everything. I kept wondering as darkness over took my mind.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You've come to the end of this chapter!!
I'll try uploading every three days. But really it depends on my mood. I'll probably even surprise you and update twice in once day🤷🏻‍♀️ my darlings. Anyways

Vote

Comment

Share

xx -Monaaaaa ☺️