Chapter||Nine

1K reads 😭💓 thank you everyone

SKYLER'S POV

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
"Alright, see you at the training grounds" I mumble to My friends who were now on there way home. I told them I'll be walking to my Art partner's house for the project. The Lycan coach Leo, will definitely have us do many back breaking activities later in the day. It was now 3:30 and my mate disappeared right after the last period.

Isn't he nice? He could've At least walked me to his house?

On the bright side, I smile as I grab the note from the back pocket of my jeans. He gave me his address so that's the only way I can get to his house. I adjust my shirt and un-tie my long hair leaving it down. I scan my hands and notice I haven't brought anything for the project. I'm going to pray he has everything set up and has some extra papers to draw on. I look over my shoulders to my friends who were now getting in their cars and driving off. I slowly gaze at the herd of students all heading to their homes.

I quickly grab my keys from my pocket and open my car door. I open the Gbs app and put his address on it. His location quickly appears and I close my door, getting ready to drive twenty minutes. I start my car's engine, and click on my music radio, blasting Mary Jane -Lucian.

I listen and hum to the song as I drive to my mate's address. But all I can think about is who bruised up his face? Because they were definitely going to pay. I also wondered about the possible plans to make my mate trust me and officially make him mine. I sadly smile up at the sky, if Ian was here he would know exactly what to do. After passing several houses and buildings, I finally arrive at his address. I glance around his lawn and the fence surrounding it. I pray this was his home and I wouldn't embarrass myself at another person's house.

I slowly walk up to the front porch and begin to knock on his door. I wait after two knocks, within zero-point five seconds, the door opens and my mate's gorgeous blue eyes land on mine. My mood instantly changes as soon as my eyes fall on his bruised up face. I was so into the moment that I haven't noticed my hand gently gracing the side of his face which was fucked up pretty bad.

" Who...Who Did this?" I softly whisper, I knew if I shouted at him for answers he wouldn't open up. He struggles to speak as he licks his chapped lips.

" it doesn't matter, I got into a fight, wasn't as bad as almost getting killed by a werewolf" he says with a loop sided grin

"It does matter, to me it does " I slowly mumble as I invite myself in, just I take one step into his home. My eyes instantly fall to a little girl, about four or five years old. Jumping and humming to something on the tv. She was the true definition of beautiful and cute. Her blonde curls were bouncing up and down as she danced to the song on the tv. She still hasn't felt my presence inside the living room. My mate notices my intense gaze on the little girl, and then closes the door.

This must be his little sister right?

Because in no way can my mate already get someone pregnant!

" That's my little sister, Anna" As soon as those words leave his mouth I let go of the breath I thought I wasn't holding. I sigh in relief again, I almost had a heart attack. Plus, humans were too young to have children this early in life.

" Anna, come meet Skyler" Alexander or Chris, whatever my mate's name was, was slowly walking to his sister. He kneels down in-front of her as he gets her attention, her blue small pools gaze up at me.

" sowwi Awex, Hi Skyler" she apologizes, and then she shyly looks away to her brother. I kneel down in front of her, and give her one of my genuine smiles.

" Hey, sweetheart, how are you?" I sweetly ask her, I notice the small teddy bear she has in her arms as she glances back at me.

" mm good" she replies, still holding the teddy bear tight in her grip

" I love your teddy bear, he's cute, what's his name?"

" Really!, Awex got it for me, on my bithday, his name is Pathy" she replies enthusiastically.

"Okay patty needs to sleep, let's put him to bed shall we?" Alexander interrupts our conversation, and starts pointing up the stairs.

" pathy doesn't sleep Awex" an innocent laugh escapes her lips. I laugh along with her, I noted how she was very smart for her age. He messes up her hair and shakes his head, while laughing along with us.

" Is Misses Andesson going to stay with me?" Anna looks up to her brother with a sadden expression.

" I'm going down to my studio to do homework with Skyler okay?, I'm going to bring you to Mrs. Anderson for an hour, then we'll go out and play outside, that sound like a plan princess?" Alexander softly looks down at her, If I wasn't swooning right now. I was definitely lying to myself, because my mate is so perfect.

" Yes!, Owky, can Skyler come wif us? " Anna suggests innocently, Alexander glances at me as I sadly look down at her sweet face. I'm very tempted to stay with them for the whole afternoon but I know that Coach Leo wasn't going to have it.

" I'm sorry Anna, maybe on the weekend? I have a mean coach who will yell at me if I don't listen to him." I gently express my reasons.

" Oh, he's mean, owky" she says seeming to understand, and then I glance back up at my mate whose already staring at me.

•••

While waiting for Alexander to return, since he went next door to bring Anna to Mrs. Anderson. I examined his home, noting ever detail about his house. Looks like he doesn't have any parents, or maybe he did just a few years back? I would never know till I ask. I wait about ten minutes, Alexander then walks through the front doors, glances at me from the corner of his eyes.

" I didn't bring anything" I tell him quickly, as I get up from the couch.

" That's alright, come follow me to my studio" he says but makes no move to walk to his studio.

" Well, lead the way?" I reply, he kinda zoned out but he quickly got out of it, as his legs began moving beside me and down to his basement. I grab a hair tie from my pocket and then proceed to tie my hair up. Not eyeing where I was going, I bump into his hard back and slowly indulge into his intoxicating scent that immediately consumed me. I knew it was kinda weird, but I took a whole sniff of his scent and my Wolf Fiona was immediately satisfied.

" Did you just sniff my back, you really are weird, Wolf girl" he chuckles as he opens the door to his art studio.

________________________________

End of Chapter Nine, I'll update chapter ten soon

Please tap the star, and comment what you think of my story so far ?

-Mona x