Chapter||Two

*Skyler's POV*

   "Leila move it you imbecile" Ryan pushed Leila outa the door of the Bus. In a few seconds, came commotion, followed by shouts of " stop pushing me". You would never believe they were mates if You met them. On the other hand, We finally arrived at blood moon pack.

It looked bright and welcoming through the window of the bus.

In the far horizon you can see where a bunch of pack members training with hard equipments. Then my eyes landed on four lycans, who looked extremely intimidating and their intense gaze was on their students who were fighting with them. They were definitely older then us, maybe 24+, there was one female and three males. I saw one pack member attempting to get a hard blow at a lycan who was about 6'0 and gorgeously hand made by God. When he immediately got pushed, to the ground, face down. I noticed how he needed to train his speed, he wasn't fast enough.

" Let's go Skyler" Ava stood before me. She quickly got out of the vehicle as I followed behind her. 

" Piss Off, you asshole" Laila snapped at Ryan. I turned my head at them and noticed they had been arguing. Laila Norman was one my best friends with soft beautiful chocolate skin and hair as dark as night. Her white gorgeous teeth was one of the beautiful features you'd notice the first time you meet her. She was kind and loving. While, Ryan was known for being an asshole.

Even though Ryan's whole asshole demeanor. He was a sweetheart, he'd do anything for Laila. He was Affectionate and charming. Our pack members loved him and respected him. Not only was Ryan my best friend, he was Uncle Carlos's son. He was family, Just like Ava.

Ava knight was my Beta and best friend. We were born in the same summer and we grew up together. We were inseparable, and always worked together. She still hadn't found her mate just like me. Ava had three siblings, Rose knight, Lucas knight , and Sara knight. She was loyal, devoted and kind. Not only was she stunning and a beta. But she was respected, loved and a hard working person. She was my shield to my sword, We worked hand in hand.

She was Dauntless, strong and courageous. While I was Reliable, Fearless, and daring.

"Sweetheart , that's not nice" Ryan spoke again. Interrupting my thoughts. He had his arms wrapped around Laila's waist and tried to give her a kiss but she quickly turned her head away.

Laila and him fit perfectly because they both had somewhat the same interests. Of course they would because they're mates.

I envied their relationship, not in a bad way of course but because I wanted to meet my mate. I was so engrossed in my thoughts that I hadn't noticed the pack members of the blood moon pack and their Alpha standing before us. I immediately put on my best facial expression to introduce myself and my pack members.

The Alpha is coming this way. Please be on your best behavior.

I mind linked my friends who were a bit nervous and quietly talking amongst each other.  Noticing that they were behind me.  I then brought my attention to the Alpha who was stalking towards me. He had brunette waves, unshaved beard and a bright smile.

"Hello Skyler Lynn, it's good to see you've arrived safely to my pack" he spoke in a scruffy voice. I noticed a female, about 5'9 beside him. She somehow shared the same features as the Alpha.

"Alpha Hayden, thank you for having us." I confidently responded to him with a smile. My eyes then flickered to a new body who appeared next to the Alpha. This time it was a boy who shared the same colored hair and smile as the Alpha. He was breathtaking alright, but I didn't come here to boost some egos. He was about 6'0, I'm not sure but he was tall.

"You can come to my Office later so we can discuss more, anyways meet my son Hunter" he pointed to the Tall, good looking black haired guy next to him. Hunter's eyes fixed on me with some glint in them. With an amused smile, he introduced himself.

"Nice to meet you Skyler, I've heard so much about the tough future Female Alpha. Anyways we'll be seeing each other more" he said with a cocky wink.

"It's nice to meet you Hunter" I said before turning my head to the Alpha.

"- and this is my daughter Jasmine" I turned my head to the beautiful black haired female on his left. They really got their smile and hair from the father. The grey eyes and perfect nose were definitely from the Luna.

" Hey Skyler, it's nice to meet you. I have a feeling we'll be getting along just fine. you can follow me to your rooms in the pack house in a bit. I'll show you around." Jasmine said with a kind smile.

" ahhh my Beta Davis and Luna aren't here at the moment, you'll be meeting everyone when we discuss your stay with us later in my office." Alpha Hayden says.

" Of Course, Alpha, Anyways these are my friends and this right here is my future Beta" I say while pointing to Ava on my right.

" Ava knight isn't it? your father and I were buddies back in the day. I see him here and there at meetings of course but our packs are just far from each other. It's hard to find time for old buddies " He softly nods to her. His eyes slowly captured every detail of Ava, it was awfully strange. 

" It's nice to meet you Alpha Hayden" Ava says with a smile. Then the Alpha slowly leaves with his son and the others. While Leaving us with Jasmine. I look around to notice so much curious eyes peering from every direction. The pack members were gathering around us, jasmine quickly grabbed my hand.

" Lets go, you're gonna have so much fun at your stay here Skyler" Jasmine says while turning us to walk to the direction of the pack house I'm guessing.

Alpha Hayden ... Sky. He sounded so familiar

Ava mind linked me.

What about him? Ava.. he seems nice

I reply back.

Promise to not tell anyone this .... but Alpha Hayden's mate....

the Luna ..

cheated on him to my dad before I was born.

Ava, If it isn't gonna be awkward later when we meet the Luna. I looked back at her with a tight smile (😬) she stared back at me and said

I know.

____________________________

Hey luvs! Another update! 💖

Anyways make sure to

Vote

Comment

And share so I can be motivated to do the best I could.