Chapter||Three

Alexander's POV.

"Okay, you're up again" Jacob stated. Sighing I grabbed my pen and small notebook to write down the orders of my next customers.

This was my last shift and I would be free to go home in about five minutes.

"Alexander, take the order of table 5" Jacob my boss, nodded towards the table that was surrounded by five teenagers that looked about the same age as me. There was one guy with a killer glare, and a thoughtful looking girl sitting on his lap. The other two that sat opposite from them consisted of a gorgeous red head and...

As I waited for the third girl to turn around, I noticed it was Jasmine She covered her hand on her mouth as she laughed at some joke one of them was saying. She was one of the rich spoiled kids in this town. I hated her statues in this town. Even though she has done nothing to me. Next to her was Hunter, jasmine's brother.

They never come here, why did they ?

Out of all the days, today ?

I hated him, I don't how I can bottle up so much hatred for a person but he deserves it. Hunter made my middle school and the beginning of high school hell for me. All his rich spoiled friends treat you like shit. If you're below them, you're a target to their frustrations. The rich kids and parents in this town never gave a shit about others. They were all bad news, and always did whatever they wanted to do in this town.

A good example would be her brother, Hunter. He was the biggest asshole in this whole entire town. How many times he had broke my bones is uncountable. It was like I was his personal punching bag. I never associated with anyone besides my best friend Liam in school. Liam wasn't an outcast like I was. His family had a decent income and he managed to never take shit from anyone.

"Sure boss, I got this." I calmly responded as I made my way to their table.

Aughh why does time go slow when you're in a place you hate.

I kept my eyes on my small notebook, as I spoke.

" Welcome to Luis Diner, what can I get you today"

" Oh look if it isn't Alexander from pathetic land, you work here? After your mother left your pathetic ass. I'l-" he continued.

"Wow Hunter, never would've I imagined you as a bully" A brunette haired guy on his left cut him off. Everyone at the table looked at him shaking their heads. I've never seen them before so they definitely didn't know what he was cable of. My eyes slowly landed on the red head on his right. She sent him a glare and muttered something like " don't ruin our night" His mouth dropped as he looked at the red head, sending glares her way.

" I'll make sure to make this year he-"

" Hunter grow up, you're a terrible host to this pack" jasmine shook her head . I slowly looked at her direction as the others, who I've never met in my life watched Hunter with disinterested faces. I took a deep breath trying to contain myself because I was this close, of not taking his order and giving him punch for once.

" Hey, we apologize for his behavior, I would like to get two lemonades and -" a girl with smooth chocolate skin inspected her menu. She knew that she broke the silence. The guy who spoke up for me, immediately examined me, looking me up and down, like I was some kind of threat.