Chapter||Twenty six

Alexander POV**

    "Hey Alex, look behind you"

I slowly turn my head and gaze at whoever Liam was talking about.

"You really claimed a bad one, man"

"Don't stare at her" I quickly snap back.

"I'm heading to the football game tonight see you there!" Liam yells as he runs towards the door.

There were a few customers left & I'd go home in a few minutes.

She was dressed in all black looking incredibly cute  and stylish. She made eye contact with me and slowly sat down in one of the tables right in front of me. She had her brown hair in a ponytail and my eyes caught a small nose piercing. Overall she was stunning and she looked very happy.

I kept an eye on her the whole time as she waited for me to finish. She gave me a quick wink before gulping her drink one last.

"Thanks for the hard work, Alexander" my boss says as he waves his hand and heads into his office.

My shift was over

I quickly walked to a room that read employee only. I felt a tingling sensation all over me, as I took off my work clothes and gathered my stuff. I felt warm smooth arms grab my waist.

It was her, my Skyler.

"Hey love" I felt a her soft hands grab my own and gently hug me.

"How are you feeling? do you feel better?" I ask, concerned for her well being.

"Yes, now come, I'll give you a ride" she says smiling brightly as she places her hand over her mouth.

"What's got you all giggly and happy?" I laugh as I hold onto her hand tighter.

"You, of course, I was having a bad day, but then I thought about you and suddenly my world lit up"she says with a serious face.

" you're cute" I tap her nose and quickly get in the passenger seat.

"And you're so handsome" she snaps back as she gets her keys out and quickly drives out of the parking lot. I smile at her words and slowly look out of the window.

"Do you have plans for today?" Skyler asks as she stares right ahead.

"No, I was planning to stay in and spend time with Anna" I tell her as I take my seatbelt off.

"Oh.., we can all watch a movie or something"

"Sure" I smile as she parks in front of my house and slowly gets her keys out.

These past few weeks I had been getting headaches none stop. It's kind of strange how the temperature has been hot and all I've been doing all week is taking my clothes off so I can cool down.

I got hit with a wave of pain and I already knew I had to get inside to get a pill. I quickly rushed towards my front door and opened the door for Skyler as she smiled sweetly at me.

I closed the door behind me as I gathered our shoes and put them next to a shelf.

"I'm going to grab something for us-" I begin to say but my mouth widens at the disastrous mess in my kitchen.

I act surprised.

" Woah!! Did someone come in here?" Skyler asks as she stands beside me.

" A thief? Maybe? .., I'm calling the police" I reply. The fridge was emptied out and all the things were done in a rush. They didn't leave anything out to flour, rice and basically any food that was inside our kitchen.

"I've never experienced anything like this" I was utterly speechless on who do this. I didn't have many enemies, if Hunter is the one who did it.

He's going to pay.

______________________________
Sorry for not updating in awhile :( I'm gonna try to finish this story with shorter chapters for me to easily complete it.