Enduring Madness (Big Brother/N.Foxy)[REQUEST]

Big Brother/Nightmare Foxy x Reader-- Requested by @FREDFAN145

It didn't seem that long ago, the day that changed everything.

    Mike was a good friend of yours at the time, though you didn't approve of how he treated his little brother, Tom. He'd always get scared and freaked out by the robots at Fredbear's Diner, and Mike took advantage of this. It seemed like Tom never got a moment of peace from the torment. You tried to get Mike to stop, but he kept brushing it off and saying that he was "just playing."

    Unfortunately, it all came to a head on Tom's birthday. The poor boy couldn't even catch a break there. Mike and his friends decided to bring Tom right to the Fredbear robot and put him in its mouth. You could still remember the sickening CRUNCH that rang through the place. Tom was in the hospital for just over a few days before he died. Ever since then, Mike changed completely.

    He was dead inside after that incident. Nearly everyone blamed him and his friends for Tom's death, even you. Although, you couldn't help feeling guilty since you could've stopped it. You barely kept in touch with Mike, even his father seemed to distance himself. It took a lot of time for you to regain some semblance of a friendship with Mike, and things seemed to stay that way for a while.

Things didn't stay slowed down for long, though. It's been a few months since Tom's death, and Mike hasn't gotten any better. To him, things only got worse overall! He started to see Tom, blood drenching his head and shirt as he just stared at him with lifeless eyes. Soon, he began to have sudden pains in the middle of the night. It felt like his body was being torn from the inside and yet he couldn't open his eyes! It wasn't long until he couldn't take it anymore.

"I-I just don't know what to do, (Y/n)...", he said through the phone, his voice exasperated and defeated.

You felt a pang of sympathy for him, "How about you come over for tonight? Since you're probably alone every night, I think having some company would help."

You could feel his hesitation through the phone, "I'm not sure, though. Every time it happens, I somehow end up breaking stuff. So if those pains come up again..."

"I'll stay up with you.", you cut him off, "I'm sure it's just the stress of everything getting to you. Besides, you haven't had any time to relax since...", you trailed off.

"I know.", he sighed, "Is it okay if you come pick me up? People might not be happy to see me out and about."

"Of course.", you said sincerely, "I'll come around 8."

~~*~~

The night came pretty quick for the two of you. You felt really worried about Mike, and it only increased when you saw him at his house. His black hair was messy, eyes extremely baggy and clothes haphazardly slipped on. Even his movements were sluggish, his body leaning a bit as if he were drunk. Anyone else might have thought so if it weren't for him being able to speak clearly.

    It's thirty to midnight now, the two of you spent most of the night watching classic Disney movies to pass the time. Mike didn't say anything, nor did he really react. It didn't seem like he had any interest in the movies at all. He just stared at the screen blankly as if it were nothing.

Mike..., you thought, What's happened to you?

"(Y/n).", he suddenly said, breaking your thoughts.

"Yeah?"

"Why are you so nice to me?"

The question caught you off guard, "W-what do you mean?"