Affectionate Dream(N.Freddy)

You sulked down your neighborhood street in sadness. It was another day of being taunted and bullied, and it's been happening for some some time now. A few months back, a stuck-up girl by the name of (b/n) crossed paths with you. You didn't like each other- at all. She kept talking about your clothes and how reclusive you are sometimes. As true as they were, it still offended you. It kept going into a back and forth until you finally ended up fighting. You won, surprisingly, but (b/n) made it look like you attacked her and now nearly everyone hates you. From there, everything went downhill.

    Insult after insult was thrown at you, throwing you deeper into sorrow and rage. If it wasn't for (b/n) putting the blame on you, none of this would've happened! Things did calm down a few weeks ago when you went to a strange shop. You were depressed and looking for something that could cheer you up when you stumbled upon it. The shop itself was pretty cool, filled with knickknacks and other things. The owner was kind too, old but content. You didn't really find anything that piqued your interest until you saw a little plushie on one of the shelves. It was a bear, but it looked really strange.

    It was dark brown and had devilish red eyes. It wore a black tophat and bowtie, the former having tatters sewn into it. Another thing was that it's mouth was open, showing sharp teeth. You didn't know why, but it gave you a feeling of being protected. Despite it looking like a demon spawn from below, you found a fascination to it for some reason. After buying it, you named it Freddy because of the recently destroyed franchise. The shop owner said it was from the 80s, which made it pretty ancient. Though, things only got weirder from then on.

    Sometimes, when you sleep with Freddy on your dresser, you find yourself in a dark place. It wasn't scary, just unnerving. Every time you were there, you had a feeling of being watched, but it was too dark to see anything. Before the dream ends, you hear a voice calling your name. It was smooth and suave- as if the owner was proper and fancying you for something. You never knew who it was, as you always end up awake before you got any answers. As strange as it was, you still liked Freddy, as the plushie was the only thing that kept you happy other than YouTube and writing.

Back to the present, you sighed glumly as you walked into your room. Throwing your backpack at the base of your (f/c) bed, you launched yourself on there and looked over at the plushie, smiling faintly.

"Oh, hey Freddy.", you said, not exactly expecting an answer, "It was the same today. Nothing but insults, and (b/n) is still messing with me!"

    You knew he couldn't talk, but it just felt nice to let your emotions out from time to time. You sometimes even imagined Freddy to be the unknown man in your dreams, trying to take you away from your sorrows and embrace you. As completely insane and desperate it sounded, you didn't care. Nobody really knew about Freddy, and those that did simply passed him off as a toy. Unbeknownst to them, and you, he was so much more than that..and he was willing to do anything to protect his sweet (y/n).

~~*~~

Things are not going well today.

    When you went to school, you were shocked to find police officers everywhere, asking questions about (b/n). From what you could tell, there was an accident involving her and there's an investigation underway. You were questioned as well, but you couldn't find out anything else. Right now, you were eating lunch and thinking about what was happening. You noticed some students were giving you weird looks from the sidelines, but you tried your best to brush it off. Eventually the end of the day came around, you were on the side of the school trying to find out what happened to (b/n). Even if she pretty much ruined high school for you, she's still a regular teenage girl. You at least deserved to know what happened to her.