Chapter 19- Loving You

My Heart’s Desire © (Werewolf Romance)

All Rights Reserved©

 Any unauthorized copying, broadcasting, downloading, uploading, printing, displaying, reproducing, republishing, licensing, posting, transmitting, distributing or performing in part or in whole of any aspect of this book will constitute an infringement of copyright.

Thank you for respecting the hard work of this author.

MHD

chapter 19

His lips kissing me deeply, the passion there was burning deep within my bones.

Tristan’s hands moved to my thighs again, his thumbs massaging there on the skin softly as he kissed me hungrily, deeply, possessively. His wolf staking claim of what they demanded; what was rightfully his. My fingers only knotted deeply in his hair pulling him deeper in between my legs, desperate for more.

I was starved, I had lasted so long without all of this; his tantalizing scent, his touch, let alone this; the sinful kisses, those wandering hands. I just couldn’t get enough and I wanted, needed, to make up for all the lost time.

I shivered softly as I felt Tristan’s hands glide slowly up my thighs to the tie on my silk robe, Tristan pulled back, his eyes glued to the tie of my robe as he pulled it away and slid my robe to the side. Tristan groaned at the sight, his eyes running along the length of my body.

Tristan didn't hesitate in the slightest before his lips finding mine all over again, his lips kissing me deeply, passionately. I opened my mouth wide, as his tongue entered into my mouth, his tongue making it his mission to taste and cover every inch of the inside of my mouth. My arms wrapped tighter around his neck as he pulled me in closer. His lips soon left my own lips, letting me breath as my head tilted to the side, gasping for breath. Tristan peppered his lips down the column of my throat.

Tristan’s hands reached up, brushing the straps of my night gown down so that they hung off my shoulders. The touch of his huge and heavy hands against my skin caused me to shiver, his hands ran down the length of my arm slowly, bathing in me and taking advantage whilst he still could.

My head lolled further to the side as I sighed softly, my eyes still fluttering closed at the feel of his lips against my hot skin. Tristan’s hands reached up, curling in my hair as he met mine again. It didn't take long for this to set into a heated battle, our mouths moving roughly and passionately causing shivers of pleasure to ricochet through me, right down to my toes.

Tristan’s hands wrapped around my waist and hoisted me up onto him, my legs instantly wrapping around my waist in a lock as my hands curled deeper in his hair. Tristan continued walking us to god knows where, one of his hands curling in my hair the other trailing down my body as he cupped my butt.

What felt like only seconds later I was soon being laid on a bed, my eyes opened to find a spare bed from the spare room. It hurt me knowing that I was never going to be able to actually make love with my mate in our rooms, never be able to be a couple in public. What we had was always going to have to be done in secret unless he actually did something. The wounding thought hurt and I had to push the thought aside before tears came to my eyes.

As if sensing my unease Tristan pulled down to look at me, lying below him with my hair all spilled around me like halo. Tristan sighed softly, almost sadly “I love you baby girl, don't you ever doubt that. Ever.” He whispered powerfully.

My eyes flickered away, unable to let him see just how fragile and vulnerable I really was. I, in ways didn't want this, but a part of me wanted it so badly, a part of me knew that it was meant to be, that it was right. Yet another part of me was scared, I was scared as to when he walked out that door and went home to his so called “mate”. What had I got myself into to?