My Heart's Desire

Hey guys!! Many of you read this as a short story I had included on FantasyLuvr96’s story group Claim Me.

 This is the continuation and FULL story! The part you read on Claim Me was only the beginning!!!

 Hope you enjoy it and im looking forward to hearing what you guys think!!! :D

 Inspired by the song "Colder Weather" by Zac Brown Band.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My Heart’s Desire © (Werewolf Romance)

All Rights Reserved©

 Any unauthorized copying, broadcasting, downloading, uploading, printing, displaying, reproducing, republishing, licensing, posting, transmitting, distributing or performing in part or in whole of any aspect of this book will constitute an infringement of copyright.

Thank you for respecting the hard work of this author. 

My Heart's Desire

Prologue

Is everything you wish for really worth fighting for? What if that same thing or person you desired couldn’t and wouldn’t ever be with you.

Life is full of much pain, sadness, hurt, joy, wonder, happiness and excitement. Life is also full of betrayal, deceit and lies. Lies that burn through your very core and rip away at your heart. Your whole body feels as it is on fire and no one can help take that pain away.

The very memory, of that one person you held on to dearly, flashes before your eyes; and every time you catch a glimpse of his eyes, your pain doubles. He is the person responsible for your pain.

He was the one that caused you all this hurt; yet, deep down inside you still love him. You know you always will no matter what you say or do.

That no matter how far you run away your heart is always pulling you to go back. That your brain will endlessly flash images in front of your eyes; to remind you of how happy you were together. But there is no going back. No rewind button to help save you from ever getting close to him and stopping the pain that was coming.

No, no one and nothing could have prepared you for the ultimate hurt you would receive.

If the saying is true as it goes, “there is sorrow after happiness” then what comes after sorrow? Death maybe? Or maybe turning lifeless?

A broken-hearted person can never fully experience utter happiness again unless the same person that caused the hurt will come back and heal it. Not unless she moves on and finally finds someone that makes her smile, laugh, and feel light hearted. The only way for her to be happy again to find someone that can deeply love her and cherish her for all they’re worth.

And if the little hope they have held on to is that the same person will never truly be happy as well; then it can bring a small smile to her face.

To know that the person who is the sole reason for her misery; is feeling the same pain through the connection, then so be it. 

And the immense dread to know that you will never… have your heart’s desire.